Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NTU Part time B.ENG 2017-2018 Admission

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PickAndMix

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2017, 04:21 PM   #1

NTU Part time B.ENG 2017-2018 Admission

Hi guys,

I applied for NTU B.ENG Computer Science (Part-Time) earlier this year. Everything have been submitted including testimonials from previous employees and portfolio. and application fees have been paid. I have been anxiously waiting for the results ever since.

So currently, I'm pretty worried because my GPA is 2.625 from Ngee Ann Polytechnic with a relevant Diploma. I'm currently working full-time as a developer in a startup with 1 year plus of experience.

Hopefully people with previous experience in this could perhaps offer some enlightenment as it has been a mixed review of people telling me my odds of getting into the course, due to my poor GPA of course

Appreciate the time you guys take to read this. Any advice or insight would be nice.
1313Opkko likes this.
PickAndMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 05:15 PM   #2

HI!

Hi guys,

I applied for NTU B.ENG Computer Science (Part-Time) earlier this year. Everything have been submitted including testimonials from previous employees and portfolio. and application fees have been paid. I have been anxiously waiting for the results ever since.

So currently, I'm pretty worried because my GPA is 2.625 from Ngee Ann Polytechnic with a relevant Diploma. I'm currently working full-time as a developer in a startup with 1 year plus of experience.

Hopefully people with previous experience in this could perhaps offer some enlightenment as it has been a mixed review of people telling me my odds of getting into the course, due to my poor GPA of course

Appreciate the time you guys take to read this. Any advice or insight would be nice.

Do let me know if you got in! I'm actually interested in the same course!! Also isn't application date in December?
1313Opkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:40 PM   #3

Do share with us if you got in, I'm interested to apply for next year aug batch.
Yinyin123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.