NUS Pharmacy

h0lyseer

Reaction score
Why close down Pharmacy when we can pay losers like yourself low pay to do the shit jobs we don't want to do?

If there aren't anymore pharmacists, then I have to do the dispensing myself meh? You know how much it costs to hire a doctor to dispense? Godly talents like me are paid highly to do better things

You might as well as me to shut down cleaning companies and ask me to wash the hospital toilets myself. It will be crazy, paying doctors to wash toilets. Let some other lowly educated loser do it for it! But just because I don't want to wash toilets does not mean I will recommend any smart straight As student to become toilet cleaners! They are better than this

And again, I ask myself when did I encourage them to join Pharmacy.

Oh so sorry, I guess you may be too godly and might have seen some hidden meaning behind my words.

Let me rephrase then:
Anyway, for those interested in Pharmacy,

choose it because you are passionate and have the heart to join the healthcare sector. It is not an easy sector to be in. No one is putting a knife at your throat to join pharmacy nor are they forcing you to not choose pharmacy. Yes, it is true we do not have the recognition that doctors have nor is the job of the pharmacists' a walk in the park nor is the life of a pharmacists undergraduate easy. Doctors/nurses/therapist/dentists do not have an easy time either.

However, if you have the compassion, commitment and passion to do so, one would be happy no matter which position or sector he is in.

Lastly, always remember the morals that you should have especially in a sector which requires compassion and empathy. Treat others with utmost respect which in turn will gain their respect and not create a "godlike" persona of yourself just because you have a better job than others as every job is essential to support the healthcare system. Remember, "Respect is earned, not given".

Ultimately, you make the decision

Last edited:

h0lyseer

Reaction score
I hope you keep a record of your own words and revisit them after you have worked 5 years. Then you can have a good laugh at yourself

Just think, you are student with no experience trying to lord your principles like you are in the know. Just lol :s13:

And again, no where did I imply i am or am not a student :) I guess these hidden meanings keep appearing out from my sentences >< So lol :D.

Last edited:

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Admin's note:
There isn't a need to get personal over anybody's choice.
If you are bitter about a particular profession, just ignore this thread. No need to be a wet blanket trying to dash others' hopes and dreams.

Behave like an adult please.

Apollo97

Reaction score
Admin's note:
There isn't a need to get personal over anybody's choice.
If you are bitter about a particular profession, just ignore this thread. No need to be a wet blanket trying to dash others' hopes and dreams.

Behave like an adult please.

I agree with you too. Just because one is a doctor that have a more 'recognised' degree dosent mean that he/she can unvalue other professions. Ur words just puts disgrace to urelf and the rest of the doc community -.-

Fearah

Reaction score
I agree with you too. Just because one is a doctor that have a more 'recognised' degree dosent mean that he/she can unvalue other professions. Ur words just puts disgrace to urelf and the rest of the doc community -.-

Certainly agree. I am shocked a doctor would say things like this.

whuttt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why close down Pharmacy when we can pay losers like yourself low pay to do the shit jobs we don't want to do?
If there aren't anymore pharmacists, then I have to do the dispensing myself meh? You know how much it costs to hire a doctor to dispense? Godly talents like me are paid highly to do better things
You might as well as me to shut down cleaning companies and ask me to wash the hospital toilets myself. It will be crazy, paying doctors to wash toilets. Let some other lowly educated loser do it! But just because I don't want to wash toilets does not mean I will recommend any smart straight As student to become toilet cleaners! They are better than this

Hi there student,
Thank you for admitting you want to be like me! And yes we are all narcissistic and arrogant, which is another thorn you have to deal with when you graduate and have to work in a hospital. :)
Look at the famous natchsider in this forums, this is the attitude it takes to make it to the top. Since you have admitted you do not have the moral character and confidence to handle people's lives, you are right to pass on your dream to be a doctor and settle for being a lowly pharmacist instead.
<snip>
And darling, this is the internet. The beauty of it is that I can talk however I want with no repercussions, so I can spill the raw truth even if it hurts your feelings. If you want to keep up a veil to trick any prospective students then this isn't a place for you. Go to a career fair or something. Impressionable students are here to learn the truth and I am here to give them the truth in huge doses. I'm sorry I came here a little too late to help you out since you are obviously already committed to this.
Cheers.

How do I know so much about this profession, a lot more than a pharmacy student like you? Well I am a doctor who is dating a pharmacist and know many others. Oh and she is looking to leave her job now BTW. So sorry kid, I can tell your future and there is still a lot of growing pains ahead of you!
Cheers.

Should I be surprised that we have such young doctors with such mentality in Singapore? I pity your girlfriend. You probably despise her cos she's holding a "lowly" profession.

Reporting you to SMA https://www.sma.org.sg/publicinterest/feedback.aspx?ID=87

Even if can't trace who you are, at least to highlight there are deplorable types like you in the medical industry who should be weeded out. And that NUS YLL / NTU LKC should have a more stringent screening of their prospective students and teach their current students better in their 4 years there.

Ottoke

Reaction score
And darling, this is the internet. The beauty of it is that I can talk however I want with no repercussions, so I can spill the raw truth even if it hurts your feelings.

What makes you think so? Think twice.

Purplestars

Master Member
Reaction score
Purplestars dating a loser? :eek: he calling his gf loser siol. Even though she's quitting,but that's her profession. And purplestars just stepped on it. Power boyfriend :s12:

Should I be surprised that we have such young doctors with such mentality in Singapore? I pity your girlfriend. You probably despise her cos she's holding a "lowly" profession.

Oh look, another couple of idiots to miss the point totally

Ironically, it is your sick Singaporean mentality that is the curse to our society. Unlike you, I judge people by their abilities, not by their jobs and what they have. Not everyone is presented with the same opportunities in life. But as long as the person is capable and ambitious enough to make the best for themselves, they will gain my respect. I know my girlfriend is capable of more than this and is taking action to fulfill her potential, so she can gain my respect

Unlike your sickening mindset of judging people by what they do and what stuff they have. You despise people because they hold a lowly profession! You said so yourself. What kind of an asshole does that? You call people a loser for holding a certain profession!
It is you sick people that make Singapore sick and make every Chinese New Year miserable for us all. "Oh you hold a good job in a big MNC! So capable! You are a winner!" "Oh you how a lowly profession? What a loser and I despise you"

The less of you people that exist in our society, the better for us all

whuttt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ironically, it is your sick Singaporean mentality that is the curse to our society. Unlike you, I judge people by their abilities, not by their jobs and what they have. Not everyone is presented with the same opportunities in life. But as long as the person is capable and ambitious enough to make the best for themselves, they will gain my respect. I know my girlfriend is capable of more than this and is taking action to fulfill her potential, so she can gain my respect

Unlike your sickening mindset of judging people by what they do and what stuff they have. You despise people because they hold a lowly profession! You said so yourself. What kind of an asshole does that? You call people a loser for holding a certain profession!
It is you sick people that make Singapore sick and make every Chinese New Year miserable for us all. "Oh you hold a good job in a big MNC! So capable! You are a winner!" "Oh you how a lowly profession? What a loser and I despise you"

Yes it indeed is lowly, hence many of your ilk are leaving the profession in droves

Hi there student,
Thank you for admitting you want to be like me! And yes we are all narcissistic and arrogant, which is another thorn you have to deal with when you graduate and have to work in a hospital. :)
Look at the famous natchsider in this forums, this is the attitude it takes to make it to the top. Since you have admitted you do not have the moral character and confidence to handle people's lives, you are right to pass on your dream to be a doctor and settle for being a lowly pharmacist instead.

see who's the one calling pharmacists lowly ..... and you turn around and accuse people of judging pharmacists to be lowly. I never consider pharmacists a lowly profession.

You probably bash pharmacists here, not realising that you are indirectly bashing your own girlfriend. And when people pointed out that based on what you have said, you are actually despising your own girlfriend, who is a pharmacist, you turn around and hit back at others.

Whether your girlfriend is realising her potential and can gain your damn respect or not is none of my business and nobody cares. The fact is you called pharmacists lowly.

I'm only pointing out that you have deemed pharmacist a lowly profession and hence you probably despise her "lowly" profession. (inverted commas lowly)

Last edited:

Ottoke

Reaction score

I suggest you stop making these kind of posts.

starmerck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread just reminds me of this

z9sXAFol.jpg

http://m.9gag.com/gag/aPD9x7K/-on-a-plate-a-comic-that-gives-a-simple-and-perfect-explanation-of-privilege-by-toby-morris
Sent from ~Look at the stars~ using GAGT

Last edited:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If purplestarz is what he claims to be, he needs to do some serious soul searching over the comments he has made on this thread.

And if he's a fake doctor then I can only speculate he is some foreign trained pharmacist trying to reduce competition for local pharmacist jobs or perhaps maybe just some student trying to discourage others from applying for nus pharmacy so that he can get a place there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.