Royal Holloway, University of London

kindaichi24

Reaction score
Ya. If u dont have accounting base need bridging for accounting. Anyway i havent enroll. Lol. Still deciding

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have learn finance accounting before but not major in managerial accounting. Because if one is not good in maths, managerial accounting will be damn difficult. Especially already in diploma level

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear es0teric

Many thanks for your email.

The programme in Singapore with Kaplan is a Royal Holloway degree, taught off-site by Royal Holloway staff.

The degree is a valid Royal Holloway qualification, the same as the one you would receive as a student studying here with us in the UK.

Kind Regards,
Aidan

Aidan O'Halloran

International Officer

kindaichi24

Reaction score
Dear es0teric

The programme in Singapore with Kaplan is a Royal Holloway degree, taught off-site by Royal Holloway staff.

The degree is a valid Royal Holloway qualification, the same as the one you would receive as a student studying here with us in the UK.

Kind Regards,
Aidan

Aidan O'Halloran

International Officer

thats good.. the one who studied at royal holloway get a uol cert. so its the same afterall i guess

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats & good for you. All the best for your studies.

Dear es0teric

Kind Regards,
Aidan

Aidan O'Halloran

International Officer

Jack Vader

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've just enrolled in this course, anyone else starting this course in may as well?

Jack Vader

Reaction score
Yup, submitted the offer letter. I wanted to take some modules which were in different pathways.

Was also considering UCD as well but certain factors tip it in favour of RHUL.

1) Fully faculty taught
2) Brand name of UOL is easily recognizable in SG and aboard
3) UK Uni get more points when applying for Aussie resident status, even more than our local Uni.
4) Ireland is having a crisis, likely funding to UCD will drop, reducing its research capability and ranking. The fact that Irish students pay little to no fees compound the problem.
5) UCD on campus degree is different from what Kaplan offers, check it out on UCD official website, the Quinn School.
6) I prefer the modules RHUL offer which is a wholly subjective matter.
7) I feel the main issue for me is still that UCD is from Ireland while RHUL is from UK. The possibility of me working in a Commonwealth country is far larger than in Ireland.

Hope it helps in ur decision making :)

acctacct

Reaction score
Yup, submitted the offer letter. I wanted to take some modules which were in different pathways.

Was also considering UCD as well but certain factors tip it in favour of RHUL.

1) Fully faculty taught
2) Brand name of UOL is easily recognizable in SG and aboard
3) UK Uni get more points when applying for Aussie resident status, even more than our local Uni.
4) Ireland is having a crisis, likely funding to UCD will drop, reducing its research capability and ranking. The fact that Irish students pay little to no fees compound the problem.
5) UCD on campus degree is different from what Kaplan offers, check it out on UCD official website, the Quinn School.
6) I prefer the modules RHUL offer which is a wholly subjective matter.
7) I feel the main issue for me is still that UCD is from Ireland while RHUL is from UK. The possibility of me working in a Commonwealth country is far larger than in Ireland.

Hope it helps in ur decision making :)

Quite true. UOL is internationally recognized. *GLOBAL* cert.

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I do not know about this. Can share more about it cause I also interested in this. This is because the information I have is we submit our application with support documents base on our Certs & Experiences to Prof/Accreditation Bodies in OZ to claim more points for PR & this mean that an UK Uni degree will not auto get more points when applying for PR.

Does it matter when the degree is by distance learning mode?

I am not sure about this but chances the country that you are going to work recognize their own Uni degree rather then other counties degrees.

The employer will also give priority to their citizens follow by PR before they consider foreigner like you & me for job interview & job offering.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.