HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SIM-UOL 2011 intake!! come in

Like Tree2Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #196

which area u working at? life is like tt >.< i also haven receive the ID lol... i submitted on april fool day if i never rmb wrong LOL
tuas area. i emailed the student helpdesk abt it, they just tell me to wait for the programme administrator to get back to me. sian. whr u working at? (:
kanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011, 05:21 PM   #197
Arch-Supremacy Member

how did u get the ID? by mail letter or by email?
Email. Do check your spam. I using gmail, but it didnt appear in spam. Just in case. Otherwise, give them a call?
ZerozeroZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011, 09:41 PM   #198

tuas area. i emailed the student helpdesk abt it, they just tell me to wait for the programme administrator to get back to me. sian. whr u working at? (:
haha i tomorrow morning send email also ba (: haha i work at jurong east. tuas is like so damn far in
Porkieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 07:32 AM   #199

haha i tomorrow morning send email also ba (: haha i work at jurong east. tuas is like so damn far in
LOL. i think they will ask you to wait for their reply... you are from the jc or poly route?
Old 18-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #200

i applied on 29 march but havent recieve anything yet. anything i can do to know if i got in ?
nakamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 10:44 PM   #201

LOL. i think they will ask you to wait for their reply... you are from the jc or poly route?
LOL damn lazy to email or call them >.> i'm from poly route.. u?
Old 19-04-2011, 07:49 AM   #202

LOL damn lazy to email or call them >.> i'm from poly route.. u?
jc. they replied me ytd. i got the ID le
they took ard 3 working days to get back to me.
Old 19-04-2011, 09:37 AM   #203

Hi.. im new to this forum.. got an account as i really need someone to help me. I just applied for uol last thursday. any idea when they will inform me of whether i got in or not? Do we have to call them ourselves and ask? or will they notify us themselves? will they reject me as i applied too late? Anyway, i applied for business management. Thanks! Pls help! =P
33just33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #204

Hi.. im new to this forum.. got an account as i really need someone to help me. I just applied for uol last thursday. any idea when they will inform me of whether i got in or not? Do we have to call them ourselves and ask? or will they notify us themselves? will they reject me as i applied too late? Anyway, i applied for business management. Thanks! Pls help! =P
i have the same qn also. hope someone can help us. i applied on 29 march.any way we can know faster ?
Old 19-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #205

bro 33just33 and bro nakamoto.

you will just have to wait for them to reply you. i don't think calling them will help. i applied in the beginning of jan (kiasu) and i got my reply only end march. don't worry, as my friend last year who applied for SIM too late got a place too, albeit in a different course as what she wanted.
kaelstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 08:17 PM   #206

bro 33just33 and bro nakamoto.

you will just have to wait for them to reply you. i don't think calling them will help. i applied in the beginning of jan (kiasu) and i got my reply only end march. don't worry, as my friend last year who applied for SIM too late got a place too, albeit in a different course as what she wanted.
oh thanks. but im afraid if i got reject at least i can asap find other route to study. thats what im worried about. cos my gpa is 1.782 only. the course i applied is economics and finance.
Old 19-04-2011, 10:24 PM   #207

Thanks for answering.. U mean ur friend got offered anoher degree? my gpa is 3.1.. so its a first come first serve basis? so we have to wait for 2 months before we know the result?
33just33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 11:16 PM   #208

jc. they replied me ytd. i got the ID le
they took ard 3 working days to get back to me.
LOL i till now haven email >.> guess i tmr or thurs call and asked =x
Old 19-04-2011, 11:56 PM   #209

yea my friend got rejected for the course she applied, but was offered a bridging course to the same degree. so she'll get the same degree just that its not the direct degree route, but rather the diploma then the degree route.
kaelstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 08:29 PM   #210

hey porkiee and kanagi, both of u enrolled in pt a&f uol??

LOL i till now haven email >.> guess i tmr or thurs call and asked =x
siandiaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.