Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SIM-UOL 2011 intake!! come in

Like Tree2Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2011, 07:37 PM   #331

Smile

Me too, I have received my letter from SIM. Bsc Management full time. Anyone applying the same course as I am?

and since im a foreign student, still need to undergo student pass application. Hopefully nothing will go wrong, I pray hard to God
CynosureDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #332

i was wondering if i withdraw during the period after handing in the PEI contract already (1june) and before the payment (end july), does it mean i just submit the notice and will be withdrawn? what will happen to the amount i have yet to pay? how come the amount payable is like 15k. i still thought not so much. sorry for so many questions asked.
breakeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #333

Felt so damn happy after receiving the letter today!!

Thank God, SIM UoL are so kind to us. Next, I pray so hard, for successful student pass application. God please help me
Old 19-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #334

Felt so damn happy after receiving the letter today!!

Thank God, SIM UoL are so kind to us. Next, I pray so hard, for successful student pass application. God please help me
u mean u just got ur UOL package>?
or is it only the SIM offer package?
Jacksonrr8839 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #335

Smile

Just the SIM offer package. I havent read the letter because im overseas, but my sis in singapore received the letter for me. for the UoL package, I think it will be stated in the letter that we need to pay certain sum as well as doing some re-application procedure right..? im not sure because i havent read the letter yet
Old 19-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #336

btw just to add, i heard from my seniors that we need to wait pretty long for the UoL package, some of them even arrived a few weeks before the actual uni life started
Old 19-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #337

Just the SIM offer package. I havent read the letter because im overseas, but my sis in singapore received the letter for me. for the UoL package, I think it will be stated in the letter that we need to pay certain sum as well as doing some re-application procedure right..? im not sure because i havent read the letter yet
It was about 2 months ago I received those. I know what you mean. Its just that I m getting serious high tension now to look out for anything from UOL. I guess lots of folks in this thread are ,too. Furthermore I m totally free atm and the waiting for UOL's reply is draining every single bit of my mood for doing anything in the mean time until I get an answer.

To make matters worse I ve just received my RMIT letter today which require me to finish everything and pay by 30th may which clearly force me to make a decision quick and UOL is taking their time "deciding". Now I really hope UOL make reply ASAP, no matter what the outcome is.

edit: I thought that at least they should reply whether you are accepted or not first?
What about the 8 weeks and 600+ pounds money ? Is that supposed to be done before the start of our course? I though I understood the flow. Now I m totally confused.

Last edited by Jacksonrr8839; 19-05-2011 at 08:21 PM..
Jacksonrr8839 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #338

Hi guys, i just receive the offer letter for BSC Banking & Financial Services.

I'm very confused on the amount i have to pay upfront before i get to take on this course.
Can anyone advise me on this?

i understand there's a

(1) 60pound application fee payable (SGD 120)
(2) 600pound registration fee payable (SGD $1200)

Under the Addendum, it says that the
-total payable course fees is (SGD 10,272)
-Installment due date states: Year 1: 29/07/2011, Year 2: 15/09/2012

Can someone advice me on the total amount of fees i need to pay to take on this course?
is the $10,272 divided into 2 years for payment? or is it $10,272 per year?

Also, if i were to get a bank loan (normally covers up to 90%), is the bank gonna cover the registration fees for me as well?

Thanks alot for your help.
Ferlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #339

Hi all!

I applied for UOL BSC Business Full Time on 15 april and i just got my package mailed to me today! ^^

Anyone who applied for Business Full Time also got accepted?
sapphiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 04:32 AM   #340
Master Member

Guys i presume those submited the FORM12 still haven heard from UOL themselve?

I have been waiting for so long and still no UOL email...
pingpongker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 07:50 AM   #341

Anybody know what are the chances is if i apply Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Accounting and Finance now? http://www.simge.edu.sg/gePortalWeb/...=CourseDetails
Cloudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 11:28 AM   #342
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi all!

I applied for UOL BSC Business Full Time on 15 april and i just got my package mailed to me today! ^^

Anyone who applied for Business Full Time also got accepted?
I'm in business full time

Yea I received the sim contract few months back. Submitted with those sim membership etc too. Now waiting for uol the package itself.
CrimsonP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 12:08 PM   #343

Anybody know what are the chances is if i apply Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Accounting and Finance now? http://www.simge.edu.sg/gePortalWeb/...=CourseDetails

Actually many have alrdy applied long ago during the march/april period. So, u might be at a slight disadvantage as sim operates on sort of a first-come-first serve basis.

Besides, it's alrdy too late to apply for bridging courses if u are opting for exemptions.

Anyway, just try and submit your application first
infinityabsurdities is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 05:46 PM   #344
Arch-Supremacy Member

wanna post just to let anyone that going thru bridging..

i myself need to go thru bridging and the bridging course need to be paid by 6 or 7 june latest inregardless of whether u recieved your UOL package or not.

just a head up
CrimsonP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #345
High Supremacy Member

Hi guys

since i got accepted into SIM

may i know where can i apply for financial aid and study loan???

which study loan has the lowest interest rate?

Last edited by noobiee; 20-05-2011 at 08:07 PM..
noobiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.