SIM - UOL 2014 intake

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh hi! I'm in E&F part-time. Anyone else?
-I'm going for the talk this Saturday.
-Going for all 3 studies skill workshop.
-Do we have orientation of smth for E&F pt?

I taking full time. What date u r going for workshops. Mine on 14th. Not sure whether have orientation for part time.

PeterPant

Reaction score
I taking full time. What date u r going for workshops. Mine on 14th. Not sure whether have orientation for part time.

17,21 and 30 july are the dates for my study skills work shop respectively.
The SIM-UOL orientation is a cohort level kinda thing so all courses and regardless pt or ft are welcomed to join.
Of cause, usually the pt-mers opt out of it probably because of their personal commitments.
Talking about pt-mers, I enrolled myself into the pt intake basically because I prefer night lectures not because im working.

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
17,21 and 30 july are the dates for my study skills work shop respectively.
The SIM-UOL orientation is a cohort level kinda thing so all courses and regardless pt or ft are welcomed to join.
Of cause, usually the pt-mers opt out of it probably because of their personal commitments.
Talking about pt-mers, I enrolled myself into the pt intake basically because I prefer night lectures not because im working.

Ok. Good to know that. Hoping both of us can survive the course :)

mrmrmr

Reaction score
Hi guys! Realised i missed my enrolment talk... Can anyone give info on what they talked about that day?

Last edited:

esperadaxy

Reaction score
Hi guys! Realised i missed my enrolment talk... Can anyone give info on what they talked about that day?

Basically just things you should and should not do, course structure, different payments of fees, how to enroll for classes and school life. Think that's all.

amustmask

Reaction score
Hey all!

I need help! I am waiting to enrol in UOL A&F. (YES WAITING!)

I have withdrew my RMIT acceptance offer to enrol into UOL A&F. The reason is that I have always wanted to enrol in UOL but they only issued me the acceptance offer in late June. I was worried that UOL may reject so I accepted the offer from RMIT as I did not want to end up without a course.

Even though my withdrawal was been approved, I can't accept the UOL offer. I have liaised with the student admission office( I even went down after enrolment talk!) since 1st July, but all they do is tell me to wait. According to them, I quote "the system needs time to update itself." As of now, my acceptance offer has been extended to 6 July. But I still can't accept the offer from UOL as simconnect still shows that I have accepted RMIT acceptance offer. To make matters worse, I was told to come down on Monday,if necessary, to extend the deadline.

Does anyone know any person I can send a email or call to expedite and resolve the issue?

Please advise!

Thank you.
Hello! I also faced the same issue as you. I was previously withdrawn from SIM-UOW psychology. Only when you withdrawal yourself then you are able to accept the UOL contract. Call up student service centre and they will settle it for you. You can PM me.

Last edited:

gelliho

Reaction score
Me.

How come still cannot select courses? They say 14th July - 17th July isn't it..

They said its 15 july to 17 july for mine @ the appointment date.

Tml 9am is the skill workshop liao but the location still TBA:vijayadmin:

esperadaxy

Reaction score
They said its 15 july to 17 july for mine @ the appointment date.

Tml 9am is the skill workshop liao but the location still TBA:vijayadmin:

Yeap, mine is 15th too. You can check your appointment date for class enrollment on simconnect ;)

philipsdell

Reaction score
anyone else have problems selecting lectures?? it keeps saying out of memory when i wanna choose an option :s22::s22::s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.