SIM UOL AUG 2013 INTAKE

kuanhon.aw

Reaction score
I had the same problem when trying to apply for L-08.
I have just emailed to students @sim.edu.sg

Hoping for the best now.

thamzc

Reaction score
permission nbr

Hi,

am i supposed to type something under the row "Permission Nbr"?

iizsrzlynotputtupartu

Reaction score
Is it a 3 hour lesson? Cos if it is, its together.
My friend has Math & Stats at separate timing only 1.30hr each.

I chose the L11 module, which is the paired module.
Am i able to choose both modules separately?

EDIT: Yup just checked! its a 3 hour class. However, isn't the first half of the sem maths 1 then the second half stats 1? Because thats what i heard how it works

Last edited:

poptartar

Reaction score
I chose the L11 module, which is the paired module.
Am i able to choose both modules separately?

EDIT: Yup just checked! its a 3 hour class. However, isn't the first half of the sem maths 1 then the second half stats 1? Because thats what i heard how it works

You can choose to have it separately. But the separate lessons will appear on its own. Look out for those that aren't paired up. Usually all the way at the bottom. But that means 0.5 Credit only. You still need to pick another 0.5 Credit..
Stat & Math combo all taken up for me.. So i gotta take Stat 1&2, Math 1&2 instead. The numbers gonna kill me.

thamzc

Reaction score
On another note, i managed to confirm my slots for 2 modules. Intro to econs and Intro to banking and finance.

Yikes, just managed to get them after hanging on the number for 10min..

They told me Session 3 selection is only for students studying for 2 years. Those who will be there for 3 years only can select Session 2 classes. Wasted my entire morning. :(

POTATOOO

Reaction score
For those who have chosen L11 and has the validation problem, will you be selecting other slots instead? Or keeping to L11?

:s11:

lalala92

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to solve the validation issue with L08 or L11 for the maths1/stats1 ? Because I cannot choose the individual classes at all.

POTATOOO

Reaction score
thinking of swapping sia, might have alot of ppl holding onto l11 and limited slots

I'm also thinking the same thing.. But.. Later give up then SIM fixed problem liao, I'll cry lol.

Anyways, by adding the classes to the shopping cart, does it mean we already chop that slot already? :s11:

Cloudi

Reaction score
I'm also thinking the same thing.. But.. Later give up then SIM fixed problem liao, I'll cry lol.

Anyways, by adding the classes to the shopping cart, does it mean we already chop that slot already? :s11:

no. Must play strategy.

iizsrzlynotputtupartu

Reaction score

nope! you only chop the slot when you successfully enrol in the module

lalala92

Reaction score

nope, you need to proceed on with step 2 and then 3. Then it will confirm.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.