SIM UOL AUG 2013 INTAKE

helloeveryone

Reaction score
Do you know the exact time?
SSCE2 will be launched to new students from 16 July to 19 July 2013. The exact date and time can be found on the right hand side of the home page under “Enrolment Dates” when you login to SIMConnect. Please click on “Details” and refer to Enrolment Appointments Start/End Date and Time and the class session open to you. It will only be release to you on 15 July 2013 after 4pm.

I saw this in simconnect, does that mean everyone will have diff class sessions open to you?

mita94

Reaction score
Do you know the exact time?

I just checked SIMConnect and found out that my session starts at 16 July 2013
11:00AM and ends at 11.50PM.

But I think the timing and date varies for different ppl from the different courses. So just check out SIMConnect asap!

geeJayeL

Reaction score

But I think the timing and date varies for different ppl from the different courses. So just check out SIMConnect asap!

oh i just saw mine too! its de same.

16jul 11:00am to 19jul 11:50pm.

lolita_5

Banned
Reaction score

mine start at 10

does that mean I get a 1hr privilege???

Turbo-lised

Reaction score
Anybody going for this year September intake? ^^
But with no exemptions?

And going for the 22July FOD? :s22:

mita94

Reaction score
hello me! :D mita u going?

haha I went for the study skill workshop long ago and it was kind of boring. Plus the lecturer was not very familiar with UOL syllabus cos she usually teaches the University of Buffalo programmes so I didn't find her lecture that useful..

geeJayeL

Reaction score
haha I went for the study skill workshop long ago and it was kind of boring. Plus the lecturer was not very familiar with UOL syllabus cos she usually teaches the University of Buffalo programmes so I didn't find her lecture that useful..

Hey Mita, how about the Maths Preparatory Class, have u attended it? hahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.