SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasilemak100

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seniors who took POA before...

erm the 8 column accounting paper is optional to use or must use??

i never use in the prelim and i dun think there is any penalty...

ChaoCheapBuy

Reaction score
I thought if auditor write a report is call management letter? Auditor report is to give their opinion whereas management letter is to address client's weaknesses, implications amd suggest how to improve..

Correct me if im wrong..

oh you are right. so if mgmt letter do we need to have
a format?

frey_22-albert

Reaction score
i think its true.. classical dichotomy implies money neutrality. because you need money to be neutral (have no effect on real economic variables) in order for the proposition of the classical dichotomy to hold true - that real and nominal variables can be separately determined.

think of a cake and a 100 dollar bill circulating in this economy. there is only one person that can spend the 100 dollar on one product.

real GDP = cake (output of the small economy)

nominal GDP is the value of the cake = $100. (since just assume perfect competition and no costs, then the value of that cake is the money that you can only spend in the economy; national income = national output)

if i print another 100 dollars, making $200 in total circulation in the economy, the value of that cake becomes $200. but the real output of the economy has not changed - it still can only produce one cake. so that extra $100 only produced inflation (nominal increase in prices) and not real economic output (amount of cakes that can be produced).

money is neutral in the sense that this extra money printed does not make the economy any more productive in cake making. productive capacity of the economy only increases if you have more machines or better knowledge of cake making (think: LRAS shifting right)

Thanks for the help. Really appreciate it

Takatech

Reaction score
i feel like give up macro to study more cf... expert any advice

Don't give up. I also like you. Macro I think I barely understand. I am going to chiong macro next day and on monday, then CF later at night. Aiming for a pass in macro hopefully

lterryl

Reaction score
Don't give up. I also like you. Macro I think I barely understand. I am going to chiong macro next day and on monday, then CF later at night. Aiming for a pass in macro hopefully

i also barely understand macro

cf now only know efficient , capm, merger, dividend and npb

Takatech

Reaction score
i also barely understand macro

cf now only know efficient , capm, merger, dividend and npb

Wa good for you also. I haven touch theory for CF. Is it very hard to master EMH, Merger and dividend in a night? I think i will only read through MM theory. Not planning to do MM.

ahjoex

Reaction score
it's like getting screwed up down left right when u r so accustomed to the previous examiner's style.

those seniors must be really damn good to clear it last year

mr chong said 2012 FM paper difficult? which part of it difficult? the calculations?

kensou

Reaction score
it's like getting screwed up down left right when u r so accustomed to the previous examiner's style.

those seniors must be really damn good to clear it last year

im more screwed with the jam pack timetable :s22::s22:

lterryl

Reaction score
Wa good for you also. I haven touch theory for CF. Is it very hard to master EMH, Merger and dividend in a night? I think i will only read through MM theory. Not planning to do MM.

cf is not as bad as macro i think... i reading up solow cant understand it. so many thing to rem

if i fail a year 2 module am i able to grad??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.