SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ucomehere

Reaction score
did they state your classification below your results?? If there is...means can grad..

they did not... but i attempted the failed mod twice in previous years, just not the final one. gg sia if cant grad cos of the absent.... wtffffff

VisualEx

Reaction score
I wonder if uol got my classification wrong. I thought if you failed 2 mods you will drop classification. I still got a third class even though i failed 2 mods :s22:

My results is as follow:

Intro to Econs: 45
POA: 44
PBF: 40
Math1/Stat1: 42/46
Intro to Business: 42
FR: 50
MA: 61
Audit: 56
FM: 49
POM: 40
ME: 35
MSM: 36

On a side note, very shocked and disappointed i failed failed both MSM and ME :( as i was very confident of getting a pass for both.

SageWolf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone can help me ? In my second year and i failed 1 module + 1 module i did not turn up for the paper . Already cleared 6 module . So do i hve to retain to year 4? Or i can clear 6 modules in year 3

SIM welcome you to year 4

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did they state your classification below your results?? If there is...means can grad..
think he cannot.. unless that module was attempted and failed in the final year.. (overall must sit through all 12 and if by last year still fail 1 on a whole nothing happen, fail 2 then downgrade one class, fail 3 then repeat another year)

means he sort of wasted and need to waste another year for that never attempted subject.. he could just sit through that paper without writing anything and still graduated..

but of course, u could still sit through and write nothing, submit a blank paper and graduate next year still.. just that u got to pay sim ur fee unless u stopped ur study with sim..

Last edited:

SageWolf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder if uol got my classification wrong. I thought if you failed 2 mods you will drop classification. I still got a third class even though i failed 2 mods :s22:

My results is as follow:

On a side note, very shocked and disappointed i failed failed both MSM and ME :( as i was very confident of getting a pass for both.

ppl give you just take loh

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My results is as follow:

wa so lucky.. weird lei..

ctkt913

Reaction score
Does anyone ever appeal before and got a pass in return?

The appeal will take up to 20 working days.

Gwendesu

Reaction score

My results is as follow:

I also failed 2 and get a third class degree but my other mod results are all borderline. Dunno what happen but at least can graduate.

SageWolf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think he cannot.. unless that module was attempted and failed in the final year.. (overall must sit through all 12 and if by last year still fail 1 on a whole nothing happen, fail 2 then downgrade one class, fail 3 then repeat another year)

means he sort of wasted and need to waste another year for that never attempted subject.. he could just sit through that paper without writing anything and still graduated..

but of course, u could still sit through and write nothing, submit a blank paper and graduate next year still.. just that u got to pay sim ur fee unless u stopped ur study with sim..

I think need to at least write someting. If you return the scrip as blank, the marker can put you as no effort made = nv attempt.

xavier4

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol over my 3yrs course.. i got 13 modules.. and 4 of them i scored 40..

3rd class.. GRADUATE LOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think need to at least write someting. If you return the scrip as blank, the marker can put you as no effort made = nv attempt.
oh ok true ah.. ok my bad ps..

wasted.. y didnt he went for that paper!!

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also failed 2 and get a third class degree but my other mod results are all borderline. Dunno what happen but at least can graduate.
u also?? maybe its meant to be then since two of u couldnt be bugged together..

u guys are lucky.. i think our is last year? the new regulation kicks in next year? where one had to pass 11 out of 12 to graduate.. fail 1 at most without penalty.. anything more is immediately retake.. (edit: sorry my bad, applies only to new student registering from 16/17 onwards.. old student not affected)

Last edited:

stararising

Master Member
Reaction score

My results is as follow:

I also failed ME very badly....Nevertheless can grad at least no more school!!Congrats:)

lolita_5

Banned
Reaction score
From simconnect..

Graduates who need a copy of their academic results before the Diploma supplement is released, could print a copy of their 2016 results from the UOL online result page which shows the award classification. For past academic records, please access UOL student’s portal; under My Account > Modules.

after i login, click my account, don't see Modules leh

petrinadious

Reaction score
Any easy modules to take for the last year? Preferably those that with more essay writings/memorizing. Im weaker at calculations.

tutonic

Reaction score
I'm intending to take CF EOE Macro MATHS 2 STATS 2 this coming year.

CF best is Daniel Tan right?
For Maths 2, I hear Thng is quite good? Is that true?
For Stats 2, I hear Bernard ong is good?
Dr Zhang is teaching the whole macro cohort again this year right?

Need suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.