SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxcxcxi

Reaction score
Hello is there a whatsapp group for PBF and MA? Please pm me or email me twentyseveneleven@hotmail thank you!!!!

Also i need koh siew min's email please 😭

chasinggoals

Reaction score
Having a dilemma whether to choose either MM/ISORG/Ebiz

Any seniors that had taken these modules can give some advice?

Garnion

Reaction score
MA

Anyone have Balwant's and Joanna's chia MA lecture details?

And I don't know what to take for my f1/f2 electives. anyone have any recommendations? i'm considering the info system but the project could take a toll on my final year.

aerozx

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone taken Introduction to Information Systems? Would like to ask if an A is achievable for this mod.

Also, what day/time was your lesson?

Thank you!

Garnion

Reaction score
Hello, anybody who has taken both ME and FM before? How are both mods like? Would really appreciate any inputs as I am deciding to take one between the both!

I would prefer a mod which is more quantitative rather than qualitative and probably able to do okay via practice.
Haven't taken pbf before hence slightly unsure bout FM but my econs foundation isn't exactly very strong either that's why I am in a dilemma!
Please help thank you!! :)

Took both mods before. i tried 3 times for ME and eventually change to Micro, ME actually wasn't too hard but the questions are pretty tricky and quite math base while micro is more graphical. I manage to pass my Micro in 1 try. FM on the other hand is not too hard but you still have to practice a lot and attending Chong's class is of great help.

andylaw91

Reaction score
Anyone have Balwant's and Joanna's chia MA lecture details?

And I don't know what to take for my f1/f2 electives. anyone have any recommendations? i'm considering the info system but the project could take a toll on my final year.

PT student here, choosing between

IS1181 Digital Infrastructures for business [DIB]
or
MN1178 Business & Management in a global context [BMGC]

I saw many replies on BMGC has too much context for a 100 module.
Others are offered FT only. :(

Garnion

Reaction score
Hi anyone able to share with me the following lecturer's timeslot and/or lecture code for 2017/2018?

• David quek (MSM)
• Manfred (ME)
• Edgar Tham (ESAP)
• Mok Tian Soon (MA)

Will really appreciate it!!!! :) Thank you in advance!!!!
I have balwant's MA lecture slots if you need

I need balwant's MA lecture Slots details and i cannot send PM to you due to the low post count =( please do pm me or reply me thanks alot !!

yoshiko11

Reaction score
Hi anyone able to share with me the following lecturer's timeslot and/or lecture code for 2017/2018?

• David quek (MSM)
• Manfred (ME)
• Edgar Tham (ESAP)
• Mok Tian Soon (MA)

hello i need balwant ma lecture slots
pls pls pls !!!

Garnion

Reaction score

• David quek (MSM)
• Manfred (ME)
• Edgar Tham (ESAP)
• Mok Tian Soon (MA)

Also please let me know if you have Mok Tian Soon's MA too. thanks alot !

Hayleyhayley

Reaction score
FI lecturer

Hi!

Anyone knows how's Adam Wong and David Tan's teaching for FI?:)

Your inputs are greatly appreciated.

Regards
Hayley

Garnion

Reaction score
Dilemma between FM and ISORG!

Difficulty wise, I believe isorg would be easier? Bcuz I heard it's similar to ebiz which I've already taken. But it seems quite technical and boring.. FM sounds more interesting to me plus I've taken pbf but I'm quite weak in poa, barely passed it in year 1 :-(

In terms of practicality, would isorg or fm be more "useful"? Also appreciate any inputs/advices about these two mods thank you!!

I didn't take isorg before but FM yes is quite interesting and doesn't really require much knowledge on poa i barely pass my poa too. You must keep practicing FM and understanding it is very important but if you go for Chong's class, the understanding part is covered. I highly recommend Chong.

yoshiko11

Reaction score
hello pls pm me if you have :

cf - daniel tan
ma - balwant / mok tian soon
msm - david quek

really appreciate your help :)

btw what time does ssce open on 28th ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.