HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 9

Like Tree873Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2018, 06:06 PM   #9916

Just applied for August 2018 intake with a foreign qualification.

Shall wait for a reply from SIM in time to come.

Happy Tuesday peeps!
FadedBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 06:02 PM   #9917

Any kind soul can share time and classrooms for Manfred's ME and Jonathan peh's pbf on Mondays? Thanks in advance!
temperst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 11:10 PM   #9918

Hi! Regarding the examination fees to be paid to RELC.. will they send us an invoice as to how much to pay? Or are we supposed to calculate ourselves lol. There is a page that says 1full mod is 588 and 1half mod is 342. Kinda lost here. Thanks in advance for the help!
Eg. If you're taking 4 full mods this year, then you will have to pay $2352. (588 x 4)

Last edited by 321Juju; 12-01-2018 at 11:35 AM..
321Juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:20 PM   #9919

CRF

hi, anyone knows what happens if i exceeded the deadline for CRF (continuation registration fee) payment? I paid SIM but forgot to pay UOL...now I cant register for exams..
ehjaydableu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:23 PM   #9920

Econs/ Banking and finance

Really Need help in econs and PBF.
Anyone has good notes to share? Or external links to study ?
nina2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:56 PM   #9921

Any kind souls willing to send me manfred ME test1 questions pleaseeeee? I missed the test and he only uploaded the solutions ):

My email is legacylifezzz@yahoo.com.sg

Many thanks!
legacylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 09:24 PM   #9922

Anyone is in ISORG and POM whatapps group chat? Can ask the admin to add me? 93220228. Thanks
atztpooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 09:54 PM   #9923

Really Need help in econs and PBF.
Anyone has good notes to share? Or external links to study ?
Hello. I took both last year. I had problems with econs too. I used the textbook, subject guide and do my own notes (my lecturer last year was reading off the textbook and doesn't even use his slides?). The text book is really good.

PBF I was in Ivy Cheong's class, her notes are quite good, so I just used her notes and the subject guide for the essay kind of questions.

I do past year papers as well, if I don't have time to finish the whole paper i will jot short answers, or just think in my head then read the examiners report. I find that it helps because we really don't know what they are looking for in our answers and the report shed light on that.

So i guess you probably already have the needed materials? All the best for the upcoming exams

PS got above 70 for both.
Hunnylemonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 02:32 PM   #9924

Hi,

does anyone knows Mr David Quek email address?

Thank you!
ChloeTan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 05:28 PM   #9925

Smile NEED STRATEGY AND MM SUBJECT GUIDE

hi

I am retaking these 2 modules but can't find the subject guide already. Any kind soul has these 2 subject's subject guide? I can buy from you. WhatsApp me at 92345972 thanks!!
emmaemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 07:44 PM   #9926

Hi, thanks a lot for the details.

May I know which textbook you were using for econs?
My PBF lecture’s notes are exactly same from the subject guide though.

For past year exam papers, you mean the prelim papers that posted by the Lecturers on simconnect ?

Hello. I took both last year. I had problems with econs too. I used the textbook, subject guide and do my own notes (my lecturer last year was reading off the textbook and doesn't even use his slides?). The text book is really good.

PBF I was in Ivy Cheong's class, her notes are quite good, so I just used her notes and the subject guide for the essay kind of questions.

I do past year papers as well, if I don't have time to finish the whole paper i will jot short answers, or just think in my head then read the examiners report. I find that it helps because we really don't know what they are looking for in our answers and the report shed light on that.

So i guess you probably already have the needed materials? All the best for the upcoming exams

PS got above 70 for both.
nina2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.