SMa School of Management

catinthesky

Reaction score
For Natt

Natt, I'm away for a business trip 2nd week of March.

How about hosting your discussions about SMa on the SMa site or something? I think most of us are working and studying at the same time, so kind of hard to meet up right? :)

catinthesky

Reaction score
spinelli said:
seriously i still wonder who is catinthesky...same class as me??im damn curious now
Haiyo don't wonder la. I shy. :o Haha. Not sure if we're in the same for every class though???

spinelli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
catinthesky said:
Haiyo don't wonder la. I shy. :o Haha. Not sure if we're in the same for every class though???

seriously even if you tell me your name i also dunno who cos till date i have yet to talk to anyone :s13:

systeo

Reaction score
:s12:

Hello Everyone ,

Finally there is a short break for all of us. its been really hectic for me with my work schedule, really a good time for me to do my project over the next few days.

I went back to sma to do my self study on thursday and the SMa staff gave me a package of sma ang pow and 2 mandrain oranges , wishing me happy :s12: new year.

Did any of you recieved the ang pow or was it just me ??

Either case, its a small gesture but i kinda of appreciate it , its small little things like this that matters..

GONG XI GONG XI ! :s22: :s22:

spinelli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
catinthesky said:
*faint* How come?? You anti-social? :s13:

no la...im by nature more to the introvert side.unless ppl talk to me first or else i wont start a conversation.you never notice got one guy always by himself de mea? :s13:

catinthesky

Reaction score
systeo said:
:s12:

Did any of you recieved the ang pow or was it just me ??

Either case, its a small gesture but i kinda of appreciate it , its small little things like this that matters..

GONG XI GONG XI ! :s22: :s22:
I never receive ang pow. :(

catinthesky

Reaction score
spinelli said:
no la...im by nature more to the introvert side.unless ppl talk to me first or else i wont start a conversation.you never notice got one guy always by himself de mea? :s13:
Like got a few guys always by themselves one leh! :s22: Sit far behind or in front one?

spinelli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
catinthesky said:
Like got a few guys always by themselves one leh! :s22: Sit far behind or in front one?

got mea??i random one,mostly by the back cos too close i find it strain my eyes looking at the screen

raz0r032582

Reaction score
the sma website don't look that professional compared to sim and mdis.. perhaps there's room for improvement?

catinthesky

Reaction score
spinelli said:
got mea??i random one,mostly by the back cos too close i find it strain my eyes looking at the screen
Haha, icic! Hey you know when are the results for our POA coming out?? Did you take the exam for Intro to Commercial Law?

nattsrinara

Reaction score
thepeak said:
Hi Natt,

I know your busy and will find it rather hard to answer so many questions i have online and would like to schedule a meeting with me so as to reduce the typing stress, but as mentioned, i will pass on the meeting so you may choose to take your time to answer or not answer those questions. it a free country after all.

Thats the beauty of democracy!:D
Yes, its a free country, and a free forum. Please feel free to continue your comments. :)

nattsrinara

Reaction score
raz0r032582 said:
the sma website don't look that professional compared to sim and mdis.. perhaps there's room for improvement?
Yes there is. We'll look into it soon. Now we're concentrating on the career fair and the move to the new campus, but once everything is settled we will be looking at the website. Hope you can comment in greater detail so we can take note of the improvements to make?

Thanks mate!

catinthesky

Reaction score
nattsrinara said:
Yes there is. We'll look into it soon. Now we're concentrating on the career fair and the move to the new campus, but once everything is settled we will be looking at the website. Hope you can comment in greater detail so we can take note of the improvements to make?

Thanks mate!
Heya Nat, will the new campus be ready by May? What is the name of the building?

I'm so excited to move into new campus. :D

spinelli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
catinthesky said:
Haha, icic! Hey you know when are the results for our POA coming out?? Did you take the exam for Intro to Commercial Law?

yes i did.i reckon at least one will be out by tmr or latest both on fri

rustyarm

Reaction score
Can I make a check with you guys who are current students (part time) there, are all the exams always schedule in the night time (7pm - 10pm) ?

systeo

Reaction score
Yes, Mr Rusty Arm, the examinations are all in the evenings. 7 to 10pm.

I normally take a few days off to study for the exam. Try not to work on examination days. Rest or revise in the morning..have a break and be ready for the exam.

Its not easy, but if you study hard, you can score. My friend got 2 High Distinctions,, not me though...

smellybeans

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, any comments on the Diploma in Mass Communications offered by SMa?
Also, i can't seem to find out much about the programme,course fee etc from the site as well.

Information on the Diploma is rather limited, so i would hope for someone kind enough to lend a helping hand :D.

Thanks.

systeo

Reaction score
Hi Smelly beans ...hmmm.. smelly beans.

what i understand is that this is a new programme, it is offered in collaboration with Singapore media academy, mediacorp.

got hand-on session at mediacorp. can go directly 2nd year masscomm from murdoch university

i think Mr natt might provide more insights ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.