HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SUSS January 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2017, 09:02 PM   #646

any idea how the Ocas Calculator work? got my gba results coupled with quiz results but when I tried to click that calculator, it shows the following message:

The OCAS calculator will only be available after your OCAS components (e.g. PCQ, TMA, GBA, etc) are graded. Please try again later.
onepiecepop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 10:47 AM   #647

Wishing everyone a good academic year ahead
chrisliu90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 01:24 PM   #648

UCore Basket 3

hi, anyone taken Contemporary Dance Appreciation or any other art appreciation or the volunteer? How was it like? Or any suggestion which module would be the best recommended module from basket 3.

Thanks in advance
seetothegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 05:23 PM   #649

hi, anyone taken Contemporary Dance Appreciation or any other art appreciation or the volunteer? How was it like? Or any suggestion which module would be the best recommended module from basket 3.

Thanks in advance
I did oil painting. It was pretty chill, no stress kind of module. No reports or essay to write. Only down side is 8 consecutive lessons at NAFA. you can skip 2 classes if your art is good and just paint at home. Last lesson is display art for grading only. Everything will be provided since it's already including in your fees.
dustypixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.