SUSS July 2014 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

tess_yoyo

Reaction score
Looking forward to the orientation on 12-Jul! :s12:

I was abit worried whether i can get myself into study mode, so I'm just clearing BUS100 and COR160 for this sem. Ease myself into the mode!

zenoallo

Reaction score
Need to pay 6k for schools fees. gg im so dead. where to find so much money..

zenoallo

Reaction score
Not sure. They ask me pick modules. Pick here pick there end up 5.9k+ wtf...

killtheink

Reaction score
Not sure. They ask me pick modules. Pick here pick there end up 5.9k+ wtf...

better drop some. makes no sense paying 5.9k and for so many mods? how many did you pick and how much is one mod?? the max is 4 mods, that's already super heavy. paying is one thing, you gotta go through with all the mods eh. and exams how? only folks in the 3rd or final year and having super high GPAs are allowed to take 30CUs. :s22: seems like a phone call to the admin is in order..

zenoallo

Reaction score
better drop some. makes no sense paying 5.9k and for so many mods? how many did you pick and how much is one mod?? the max is 4 mods, that's already super heavy. paying is one thing, you gotta go through with all the mods eh. and exams how? only folks in the 3rd or final year and having super high GPAs are allowed to take 30CUs. :s22: seems like a phone call to the admin is in order..

call liao. managed to drop some :o:o

JoshZGN

Reaction score
Shout out to business course ppls! xD Took Business Excellence, Bus. Skill & Mgt, Essential writing and qttv methods...

Hope not too heavy, only 1 examinable tho...

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone taking aerospace systems here? :O
Hi,im taking aerospace systems. Now preparing for start of course. Any idea on books that I can read? Do u have engineering or aerospace background? I came from A levels Arts stream...

sink257

Reaction score
Hi,im taking aerospace systems. Now preparing for start of course. Any idea on books that I can read? Do u have engineering or aerospace background? I came from A levels Arts stream...

I'm taking Aerospace Systems too, but I took Aerospace in poly. I suggest you refresh your physics and maths first as you will be heavily relying on these. Theory wise should be fairly straightforward to catch up in class.

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm taking Aerospace Systems too, but I took Aerospace in poly. I suggest you refresh your physics and maths first as you will be heavily relying on these. Theory wise should be fairly straightforward to catch up in class.
Sure thanks for ur advise!

landoflord

Reaction score
Have anyone ever any request to change the system allocated groupings? Is it possible to change? I wanted to study with my friends so that can do assignments together.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.