HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SUSS July 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2017, 03:59 PM   #1561
Greater Supremacy Member

Any idea if the leader need to send the marked copy to the respective members or members themselves can access str from canvas through marked assignment?
Need ask the leader to send out
Old 14-09-2017, 09:36 PM   #1562

Anyone taking BUS201 got your marks for the GBA already??
NevaehJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 05:51 PM   #1563

wonder if the marking scheme is getting strict or the lec is strict.

put in effort for one of my gba and was expecting a 6x-7x results ended up only 5x...

btw, the $500 skillsfuture now can apply le? anyone apply le can give some pointer as to know to proceed?
onepiecepop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 05:59 PM   #1564

wonder if the marking scheme is getting strict or the lec is strict.

put in effort for one of my gba and was expecting a 6x-7x results ended up only 5x...

btw, the $500 skillsfuture now can apply le? anyone apply le can give some pointer as to know to proceed?
ya.my teacher say liao.this semester onwards changed. have to follow a same marking guide among ALL teachers teaching SAME module.. the gba have to be between 60-70 mean. if higher or lower, have to explain why this group get this marks. if the teacher cannot substantiate why, den the marks will be adjusted accordingly lor.. micro-marking
divasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 06:15 PM   #1565

ya.my teacher say liao.this semester onwards changed. have to follow a same marking guide among ALL teachers teaching SAME module.. the gba have to be between 60-70 mean. if higher or lower, have to explain why this group get this marks. if the teacher cannot substantiate why, den the marks will be adjusted accordingly lor.. micro-marking
gba have to be between 60-70 mean? mine was 5x which is the class avg...
Old 15-09-2017, 06:18 PM   #1566

gba have to be between 60-70 mean? mine was 5x which is the class avg...
tats means the teacher is able to substantiate tat u all should be getting 50 plus lor. tats why.if not,the higher up,would ask him/her to put u all in 60+
Old 15-09-2017, 06:24 PM   #1567

tats means the teacher is able to substantiate tat u all should be getting 50 plus lor. tats why.if not,the higher up,would ask him/her to put u all in 60+
comparing my 3 gbas, put in effort rewrite edit etc 5x vs min effort 5x... lol like tat dun nid put effort get 5x can le
Old 15-09-2017, 06:34 PM   #1568

comparing my 3 gbas, put in effort rewrite edit etc 5x vs min effort 5x... lol like tat dun nid put effort get 5x can le
my teacher also say, now 3 marks or more have to broken down into smaller parts.im not sure wat he meant though.
but since need follow marking guide,he showed us some example, which is not for the 3 mark one but im not sure wat he is saying

for example, 3 different points= 1.5 marks in total lol

but he got say something like,now cannot set 40 mark question or smth but im not sure its for tat module all for all modules..

so now the question cannot be one question,40 mark but rather, it has to be 1a,1b,1c,1d which adds up to 40 in total.
Old 15-09-2017, 07:10 PM   #1569

my teacher also say, now 3 marks or more have to broken down into smaller parts.im not sure wat he meant though.
but since need follow marking guide,he showed us some example, which is not for the 3 mark one but im not sure wat he is saying

for example, 3 different points= 1.5 marks in total lol

but he got say something like,now cannot set 40 mark question or smth but im not sure its for tat module all for all modules..

so now the question cannot be one question,40 mark but rather, it has to be 1a,1b,1c,1d which adds up to 40 in total.
Alot of parts? No leh. The gba question I get all big chuck questions and marks. However, the current workforce planning hrm357 got alots parts. I think diff mod diff patterns ba.
Old 15-09-2017, 07:21 PM   #1570

Alot of parts? No leh. The gba question I get all big chuck questions and marks. However, the current workforce planning hrm357 got alots parts. I think diff mod diff patterns ba.
i think my teacher meant exam.. like industrial relations all those.
but either way,now ya,they have to follow marking guide liao. last time is teacher mark their own style.
Old 16-09-2017, 02:44 PM   #1571

any1 knows if the $500 skillsfuture now can apply le? anyone apply le can give some pointer as to know to proceed?
Old 18-09-2017, 12:00 AM   #1572
High Supremacy Member

Sorry, I don't understand the marking part, the teacher can adjust students markings?
McGraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 01:11 AM   #1573

Sorry, I don't understand the marking part, the teacher can adjust students markings?
i mean marks..the lecturers tat marked ur gba from this semester onwards have to submit to their higher up to see if the students really deserve this marks. In general, gba's MEAN/average have to be in 60-70. This only started this semester and thus, this semester just enrolled one quite unlucky batch because alot of things changed starting from this semester especially this semester is their first semester.

Technically, all the seniors gbas and past year papers not useful already.
McGraw likes this.
Old 18-09-2017, 02:44 AM   #1574
High Supremacy Member

i mean marks..the lecturers tat marked ur gba from this semester onwards have to submit to their higher up to see if the students really deserve this marks. In general, gba's MEAN/average have to be in 60-70. This only started this semester and thus, this semester just enrolled one quite unlucky batch because alot of things changed starting from this semester especially this semester is their first semester.

Technically, all the seniors gbas and past year papers not useful already.
gba is group based assignment, so the avg marks should be 60-70, if higher or lower then got to explain to higher ups?
McGraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 06:48 AM   #1575
Greater Supremacy Member

gba is group based assignment, so the avg marks should be 60-70, if higher or lower then got to explain to higher ups?
Higher ups will vet the marks
McGraw likes this.
mrclubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.