www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Degree Programs and Courses (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/degree-programs-courses-70/)
-   -   SUSS July 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM) (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/degree-programs-courses-70/suss-july-2017-intake-formerly-unisim-5433949.html)

raidorz 07-08-2016 05:19 PM

SUSS July 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)
 
I'll just leave this here first... LOL

Currently in NS and I'll be in the July 2017 intake for BSc Finance with Minor. :s12: Who else with me KEE CHIU!

shashimi 07-08-2016 07:07 PM

part time or full time?

raidorz 21-08-2016 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shashimi (Post 102962117)
part time or full time?

Full time! I want to start studying a bit while I'm still serving but I don't know where to start!

shashimi 22-08-2016 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raidorz (Post 103212397)
Full time! I want to start studying a bit while I'm still serving but I don't know where to start!

Full time u need to complete ur NS. Part time u need 2 year exp or employed on full time basic. Good thing is that ur 2 year is counted as exp

Sent from armsterdam using GAGT

raidorz 24-08-2016 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shashimi (Post 103220828)
Full time u need to complete ur NS. Part time u need 2 year exp or employed on full time basic. Good thing is that ur 2 year is counted as exp

Sent from armsterdam using GAGT

I'm already accepted. Waiting to finish NS :s12:

shashimi 25-08-2016 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raidorz (Post 103266285)
I'm already accepted. Waiting to finish NS :s12:

So u starting next year's Jan?

Sent from armsterdam using GAGT

Witch King 26-08-2016 07:39 PM

Just a random question

Do UniSIM global have Govt subsidy?

divasion 27-08-2016 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witch King (Post 103298571)
Just a random question

Do UniSIM global have Govt subsidy?

if i not wrong,only UNISIM-UNISIM got subsidy,cause the cert is local de.. the rest like UOL,RMIT,GE ,the certs should be overseas de..like kaplan all those.

raidorz 27-08-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shashimi (Post 103270854)
So u starting next year's Jan?

Sent from armsterdam using GAGT

Next year July for the FT Finance course.

shashimi 28-08-2016 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raidorz (Post 103311008)
Next year July for the FT Finance course.

application so fast out for next year july intake.:s22:

raidorz 06-09-2016 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shashimi (Post 103328236)
application so fast out for next year july intake.:s22:

I applied in 2015 before I enlisted :s22:

thepunisher241 11-02-2017 10:16 PM

Lost~
 
I am an average poly student with a GPA of 2.88. however, Im unsure what are my chances of getting accepted into an engineering program. I was a science student btw. anyone with experience would like to shed some light onto this?

thepunisher241 11-02-2017 10:17 PM

And I'm kinda curious to know whether SIM is a recognized institute within the industry?

tcwehcs 12-02-2017 12:40 AM

Part time sure go in. Full time I not sure. My GPA less than 2.2 also got into Bsc Finance PT. I am from Chemistry field.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thepunisher241 (Post 106313904)
I am an average poly student with a GPA of 2.88. however, Im unsure what are my chances of getting accepted into an engineering program. I was a science student btw. anyone with experience would like to shed some light onto this?


tcwehcs 12-02-2017 12:42 AM

Unisim got government grant. They are are the same as those from local universities. Only for first subsidized degree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witch King (Post 103298571)
Just a random question

Do UniSIM global have Govt subsidy?



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.