UniSIM January 2011 Intake

zuldevil

Reaction score
anyone know how to remove the copper lining on a pre-printed pcb board? I am from electronic engineering. Doing a mini project.

Thanks in advance

Don't know if this will help, but when I was doing my Dip in ECCE, all we did was just scratch out the lining. Makes it a bit uglier, but since the PCB will be in a chassis, it didn't matter.

limfreddie

Reaction score
Don't know if this will help, but when I was doing my Dip in ECCE, all we did was just scratch out the lining. Makes it a bit uglier, but since the PCB will be in a chassis, it didn't matter.

Thanks thanks. will try. But i scare i scratch the other line too. The line arent very far apart.

Isha1412

Reaction score
anyone have past year exam paper answers for ENG201?
And 2010 exam answers for MTH211?
If have can PM me please

Expert

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
help~!! how to write the report for COR160 man.. :( :sad:

I copied the layout style on textbook pg310, is it correct? I anti PAP one leh.. sian..

kanemf

Reaction score
help~!! how to write the report for COR160 man.. :( :sad:

I copied the layout style on textbook pg310, is it correct? I anti PAP one leh.. sian..
first thing first, no shooting of any specific Mp as there is an criteria stating that e dono wad ministry will look at ur report. as long as u touch on e topic that are hard facts can alr LOl

Expert

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
first thing first, no shooting of any specific Mp as there is an criteria stating that e dono wad ministry will look at ur report. as long as u touch on e topic that are hard facts can alr LOl

yeah any shooting = gg.. :s13:

but do i write:

To : director of REACH?
Date: ???
Subject: blah blah

thanks alot! :(

kanemf

Reaction score
yeah any shooting = gg.. :s13:

but do i write:

To : director of REACH?
Date: ???
Subject: blah blah

thanks alot! :(
erm u are writing to ur boss, so give another kind of appointment to him. i wrote President of NYC and myself is Associate

kanemf

Reaction score
ohh.. thanks for the pointers! appreciates it! :)
ATTENTION FOR THOSE WHO ARE DOING UR TMA02 CORE 160

i asked my lecturer in regards abt e formating of CORE 160, and he say stick to text bk example pg 310, EXCEPT that DO NOT INCLUDE E WORD MEMO AT THE TOP OF YOUR REPORT.

Those whose lecturer say jus follow strictly to the example u all might wan to consider this pointer as different lecturer will have different stand.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
encountered this last sem when i was taking cor160...

different tutors will have a different stand so best is to email your tutor to confirm. in this case some might want the word memo and some might not...

kanemf

Reaction score
yep, cos i ask all my frens who took this module all say tat lecturer ask them to follow textbk nia LOL.

Expert

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh shet i nv go for last lecture.. siao liao.. who is in T25?? :eek:

kanemf

Reaction score
e 1st lesson slide she bo show u hw to contact her har. abit too late to email nw lOl tml death line wor

Expert

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
e 1st lesson slide she bo show u hw to contact her har. abit too late to email nw lOl tml death line wor

I was late, and i went see the slides she only put her email.. lol

tmr 2359 mah.. still got time :3

Maverave

Reaction score
ATTENTION FOR THOSE WHO ARE DOING UR TMA02 CORE 160

i asked my lecturer in regards abt e formating of CORE 160, and he say stick to text bk example pg 310, EXCEPT that DO NOT INCLUDE E WORD MEMO AT THE TOP OF YOUR REPORT.

Those whose lecturer say jus follow strictly to the example u all might wan to consider this pointer as different lecturer will have different stand.

thanks for the tips..

auldreay

Reaction score
*MAD DANCE*

FINISH FINISH FINISH!!! HAHAHAHA!!! This time, I super last minute cos I'm in chalet enjoying myself now :p

Anyway, I wrote the 'TO: REACH' cos hor.... erm... I read the question, it says that your boss ask you to write but he will pass to REACH. So I dun care already lah. SUBMIT ALREADY!!

But hor, I realised... I very lor sor. Had to cut cut cut to keep to 1000 word count! Then hor, I got A LOT OF REFERENCES. My hubby say I super KS.

BTW, the 'BEST' statistics to use... is from the book by NYC. Can only buy from their office for $35. Library copies all borrowed out already (I assume by UniSIM ppl lah).

Thankfully, my hubby went to grab a copy for me. Got very very very reliable statistics to argue my points lah! heehee.... dun expect too much. pass can le!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.