HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Univeristy Of Wollongong (SIM) future/current/students come in!!!

Like Tree5508Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-09-2006, 07:09 PM   #61

UOW better in SIM....good in everything..fourth university somemore.......UOW all the way............
newkidontheblock likes this.
averx1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 08:46 PM   #62

Do update here how the degree program is like. I just got owned by MDIS cos they kept me waiting for my Biz computing degree to start since aug and now its pushed to next march. Thinking of doing this degree instead.
Yep, sure..
Old 28-09-2006, 10:09 PM   #63

me starting this mon.. BIT course... anyway i've been hearing lots of negative news of the IT market in sg from my working friends as well as this forum regarding job prospects and pay ... any news tat it will pick up in the next couple of years ?? or maybe after this degree get a job if possible then take another bsc in management or some other area ??
ahchuntct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 11:58 PM   #64

Market might not be so good. But still can earn a living, just that not so much chance to make big money only. But road is for you to explore, if got will sure got way. Cheers
liqnitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 12:13 AM   #65
High Supremacy Member

Yep, sure..
thanks stupid mdis... basket... wasted so much time...
KWSW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 12:34 AM   #66

any1 have any plans for further studys or certs after this bsc ?? I dont mean to sound gloom over the IT market.. there are also lots of positive comments(more IT jobs created, gov wants IT sector to grow and contribute more) .. its juz that this days im gathering as much info about this area as i can ... anyway most of my class in BIT program are working so can also get more info from them and i'll post more about their exp in the next few weeks..now still not familiar with them.. hehe.. i dont tink here got ppl same class as me right ? >.<

ord in 1 months time loh... yay

Last edited by ahchuntct; 29-09-2006 at 12:45 AM..
Old 29-09-2006, 09:34 AM   #67

Talking

any1 have any plans for further studys or certs after this bsc ?? I dont mean to sound gloom over the IT market.. there are also lots of positive comments(more IT jobs created, gov wants IT sector to grow and contribute more) .. its juz that this days im gathering as much info about this area as i can ... anyway most of my class in BIT program are working so can also get more info from them and i'll post more about their exp in the next few weeks..now still not familiar with them.. hehe.. i dont tink here got ppl same class as me right ? >.<

hi ahchun, think we might be classmates, but i starting my BIT with 2nd yr bridging modules on Oct 2, part-time basis.

You went for the orientation ? I was so cuckoo. i arrived at 6.30pm but i saw no banners or signage and dunno where Justina was, i went into the admission office to check .. the lady told me she could not find any info related to an orientation for evening, but there was an orientation earlier in afternoon for full-time students. I was thinking OMG.. tot they might have changed the timing or something .. so i left.

Checked with Marilyn.. there indeed was an orientation for p/t students.

sucks.. i missed the orientation when I was there

Anyway, I guess its all about opportunities for everyone of us when it comes down to IT jobs. For me, I have recently switched to IT sales. Was formerly onsite support, but having done support for many years I guess I need a change of career.
IntelliGENE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 11:12 AM   #68

hi intelligene.. yup i tink we will meet up this monday cuz i also bridging 2nd yr also hehe.. wa like tat miss orientation wasted wor.. but mostly is admin stuff and other important stuff like assignment dropbox .. anyway still haven get timetable leh .. sian monday start class.. the justina yest say she still doing -.-
Old 29-09-2006, 11:45 AM   #69

Talking

hi intelligene.. yup i tink we will meet up this monday cuz i also bridging 2nd yr also hehe.. wa like tat miss orientation wasted wor.. but mostly is admin stuff and other important stuff like assignment dropbox .. anyway still haven get timetable leh .. sian monday start class.. the justina yest say she still doing -.-
Cool ! we'd be classmates now.. haha.. ok man, shout out for my nickname in class on monday. good to know u before school starts..
IntelliGENE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 07:42 PM   #70

Wink

You final year 1st semester right.....ai ya finish this degree than think of further studies...But enjoy the course is quite knowledgeable........UOW forever...
averx1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 09:12 PM   #71

So in here who else studying year 3 in BSS sia?
Old 29-09-2006, 09:17 PM   #72

me la me... I hate Hello Kitties. lol

Last edited by damdam; 29-09-2006 at 09:21 PM..
damdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 09:41 PM   #73

hahaha....
Old 29-09-2006, 09:46 PM   #74

Who're you anyway?
Old 29-09-2006, 10:09 PM   #75
Master Member

me la me... I hate Hello Kitties. lol
lol...............
Goonies_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.