2014 iMAC USING PHOTOSHOP CC

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just bought this iMac the 5k display..
but when using photoshop n doing web graphics, the pixels like buey zun.
i created a 800px by 800px.. my mac here is so small yet when display in other ppl pc is so huge...
now i dunno whats the actual 800px look like
how to adjust ah?

incubus07

Reaction score
just bought this iMac the 5k display..
but when using photoshop n doing web graphics, the pixels like buey zun.
i created a 800px by 800px.. my mac here is so small yet when display in other ppl pc is so huge...
now i dunno whats the actual 800px look like
how to adjust ah?

its different because the pixel density of the displays are diff. Just like if you were to compare a generic 1920 x 1080 display vs an old vga monitor with 1024 × 768 display.

Check these sites out for a better understanding when designing websites and their resolutions
Best Screen Size & Screen Resolution to Design Websites | Is There A Standard Size? What Is The Most Common Dimension?
website dimensions - exact pixels - live check

In general, we work to the resolution that we think is the most common that ppl might own in their office or home.

another option is to get another monitor and use dual screens. nothing beats that :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.