printing shops @ sunshine plaza

ticktock777

Reaction score
I will not comment much whether is original ink or not. the most important, you get what you want. ;)

I am just joking =:p but really maybe i am very sensitive but after reading all your comments, you sound like as if you are foreigner and is a staff from certain printshop helping to promote certain printshop. Seem like you really know a lot about print, its a good way to promote and cover up facts. :o you really get what you want. Thxs for sharing.

perly

Reaction score
looking to print an article in the newpaper, it comes with picture.
I have the scanned copy...

what should be the type of printing/medium i should get if i wanna frame it up like a picture?

camerah

Master Member
Reaction score
print sunshine is best..
the rates r competitive..

never print at bras basah.. they r rip offs

Leo_power

Reaction score
the shop called isuccess is goooooood.... colour produced are vivid and show little/ no print trails. It's this shop with the double-A signboard.

You can find this fat uncle working there who loves to promote how good his prints are. Hahaha abit cocky but seriously they are good. Uncle is abit quirky but just bear with it lor. You wont go wrong with their print quality. If you are printing double-side, uncle will align your paper nicely so that your artwork is well-aligned on both sides with minimum run-off.

Again, depends on you going for laser printing or inkjet (large format) printing. What i suggest for above is for laser printing.

For large format inkjet printing, i suggest Benquick. Another good thing about Benquick is that they open until 9pm daily even Sundays.... Other print shops who claims they open until 9pm usually chickened out last minute and close shop early at 7pm or even 6pm.

Ahhhh crazy UNCLE!!!! (thats what we all call him :p)
YES. PRINTOUT IS THE BEST THERE. Prices are cheap also. Last time went there to print, told us that the red is taken from animal blood. :o Much love.:yawn:

waikay

Reaction score
Ahhhh crazy UNCLE!!!! (thats what we all call him :p)
YES. PRINTOUT IS THE BEST THERE. Prices are cheap also. Last time went there to print, told us that the red is taken from animal blood. :o Much love.:yawn:

haha yes! that uncle is the best, i print there too! :D

wiLLy_LucifeR

Reaction score
anybody knows what's the estimated waiting time for colour A1-format printing in those shops in sunshine plaza?

many thanks in advance!

MacWinx

Reaction score
the shop called isuccess is goooooood.... colour produced are vivid and show little/ no print trails. It's this shop with the double-A signboard.

You can find this fat uncle working there who loves to promote how good his prints are. Hahaha abit cocky but seriously they are good. Uncle is abit quirky but just bear with it lor. You wont go wrong with their print quality. If you are printing double-side, uncle will align your paper nicely so that your artwork is well-aligned on both sides with minimum run-off.

Again, depends on you going for laser printing or inkjet (large format) printing. What i suggest for above is for laser printing.

For large format inkjet printing, i suggest Benquick. Another good thing about Benquick is that they open until 9pm daily even Sundays.... Other print shops who claims they open until 9pm usually chickened out last minute and close shop early at 7pm or even 6pm.

Bump. Print with this uncle countless times. Recommended print shop.

osimese

Reaction score
just go do your print at botak signs, A3 only $1. nice 250 thick paper with coloured ink. i usually ask them to cut the a3 into 2 a4 and laminate them into small posters.

Last edited:

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
Tokyofanboi,

Hi, i want to frame up the image for wall decor. what paper material (eg. weight, texture) is good without cosing a bomb?

if $15-20 for A2 is ex, where can i get cheaper?

How big is your image? And in what size you want to print in? Resolution of the master copy is very important, always have it in 300dpi.

If an A2 it should cost you around $8 - $12 using inkjet paper.
For wall decor inkjet paper will Matt lamination is good will last you at least a year without direct downlight or sunlight.

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
looking to print an article in the newpaper, it comes with picture.
I have the scanned copy...

what should be the type of printing/medium i should get if i wanna frame it up like a picture?

I believe your scanned copy is from normal scanner not high res scanner. The resolution will affect the final printout. Just go for normal inkjet paper with Matt or gloss lamination.

Actually if the article is something got to do with you or so, you can request from the publisher. Those confirm highres

mangomilkshake

Reaction score
print sunshine is best..
the rates r competitive..

never print at bras basah.. they r rip offs

Bras Basah rip off? :eek:
I wanted to get a acrylic signage of 75 cm by 45 cm, thickness 3-4mm.
They called it reverse printing.

Any shop in Sunshine has this service?

eunique

Reaction score
Anyone knows how much it costs to print A3-size glossy posters at iSuccess? I have about 9 to print. What are the opening hours on weekdays? Thanks much!! :)

ctchng

Reaction score
Not sure am I OT, I'm looking at urgent printing on ceramic tiles. Any recommendation?

Got played out by a printer and need the printed tiles by friday...

Any recommendation is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.