Canon Powershot S100

elvintaz

Reaction score
Went to Funan to recce S100 pricing.
Got a couple of shop selling S100 at $620. 8GB card and case standard.

lookers

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking for best price to buy S100 too...

Recently got some USD stuck in paypal... But realised that i cannot pay Amazon through paypal... =/.....

Btw, What kinda warranty issues will i face if i were to buy from America?

buzzmario

Reaction score
Looking for best price to buy S100 too...

Recently got some USD stuck in paypal... But realised that i cannot pay Amazon through paypal... =/.....

Btw, What kinda warranty issues will i face if i were to buy from America?

pay for the postage to send back and postage for them to send back to you.

buzzmario

Reaction score
Canon in SG is really that rigid ar? Totally impossible to repair/RMA a set that is bought from USA?

check with amazone ,does it come with international warranty? and check with cannon sin, do they repair PI set. sometime, you want to pay, they might not want to repair for you too.

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Reaction score
Steep but in SG its about $600 rights? =/

ya that's about 504 sgd factor in the GST, but haven factor in the shipping also... somemore dunno got warranty anot.
too bad we missed the $229 promo of s95 lo...
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bsic%5D-canon-powershot-s95-$229-3531673.html

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.