HWZ GoPro users

J_Vansen_S

Reaction score
anyone selling their used gopro4 silver or knows where i can get one cheapest? heard at changi $514? but always no stock?

zenkicker

Reaction score
I recently bought a GoPro Hero (2014). Just want to check if I can use Sandisk Extreme 16GB Class 10 45MB/s. Would there be any issues? The GoPro website recommended Sandisk Extreme PLUS.

GoToSea

Reaction score
i am using the 60mb/40mb sandisk extreme with no issues.
sandisk-extreme-microsdxc.jpg

Ucomehere

Reaction score
You should really buy the fake on... Seriously ZERO different! haha. Anyway ..... Enjoy ! :)

Darn I wonder why so many places are so "NO GOPRO" came back from USS... As long as they see you have GoPro in your hand they either will tell you to out it at the side before the ride or will tell your NO using of GoPro.

I shall off the LED for future recording! And maybe buy a chest strap! hehe

bro, where you buy the fake 3 way mount?

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
This is very nice! Any editing or color correction done?

realized gopro can only take nice shots outdoors with sunny conditions. When cloudy, i cant get nice shots already.
Yup editing done, taken at native settings and so the white balance must adjust. Also make it a bit HDR. Day shots generally no problems, can produce nice photos. Yet to try night shots. Hopefully is good too. Mainly using it as a main selfie cam and wife angle cam. Cos the 7mm for GX7 is too ex cannot afford, gopro is the good alternative haha!

kawatsu

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup editing done, taken at native settings and so the white balance must adjust. Also make it a bit HDR. Day shots generally no problems, can produce nice photos. Yet to try night shots. Hopefully is good too. Mainly using it as a main selfie cam and wife angle cam. Cos the 7mm for GX7 is too ex cannot afford, gopro is the good alternative haha!

Can check if your spotmeter is switched on or off?
I switched mine on and colors not as vivid and nice as my gopro 3!

nitebolt

Reaction score
Hi,

I am thinking of getting a GoPro 4 for underwater shooting... any bros can recommend good shop to buy and the accessories to go with it?

Many thanks...

jgyy1990

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
feel like getting the xiao mi version of fake go pro and see the performance difference,.

yuzhi26

Reaction score
WTR Gopro Hero 4 Black + LCD Bacpac (For Rent)

Hi all,

I am renting my GoPro Hero 4 Black at very affordable rates considering all the accessories that ill include at NO extra charge :)

I understand that you may prefer to collect it the night before am i am perfectly fine with it, unless the unit is not yet returned to me.

Whats included:

Standard equipment:
1. Hero 4 Black
2. LCD Touch Bacpac
3. 3 x Samtree Battery
4. Smatree External Charger
5. 32GB Sandisk Extreme micro SD card
6. Large size carrying case.

Mounts:
1. Wrist strap mount
2. Head strap mount
3. Chest mount
4. Mini tripod
5. Selfie stick
6. Suction cup mount
7. Joby gorilla pod
8. Gopro bobber floaty
9. Handlebar/bicycle mount

Please take note that you have to place at $50 booking deposit for confirmation. This is refundable and need a copy of your IC as well.

The rates:
1 Day: $30
2-5 Days: $25/day
Subsequent Days: $15/day

Text me @ 8322 82223 if you are keen! :)

Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.