HWZ GoPro users

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation on where I should buy the SD cards for GoPro? Or I should get direct from GoPro? :)

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to ever get to talk to any chat agent in their support page? Seems like the agents are forever busy. In this way, how to reach out to them for support?

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using 3rd party battery for Gopro? I realise my battery for Hero 5 seems to be faulty. It discharge within a day after charging full previous night. So thinking of getting 3rd party batteries instead

Sent from Samsung SM-N986B using GAGT

nwh_sg

Reaction score
Anyone using 3rd party battery for Gopro? I realise my battery for Hero 5 seems to be faulty. It discharge within a day after charging full previous night. So thinking of getting 3rd party batteries instead

my 3rd party batteries (Smatree) didn't last.. all became bloated after a year plus. They also didn't hold charge as well as the originals.

Having said that, I noticed the original one (hardly used) also became slightly bloated after 2 plus years.

monkeykong60

Reaction score
my 3rd party batteries (Smatree) didn't last.. all became bloated after a year plus. They also didn't hold charge as well as the originals.

Having said that, I noticed the original one (hardly used) also became slightly bloated after 2 plus years.

All batteries regardless being original or 3rd party will get bloated or shorter lifespan after intensive use or if not store properly

monkeykong60

Reaction score

Get those 3rd party batteries for Gopro 8, incase you may want to upgrade to gopro8 which uses the same batteries, but need to use decoded battery

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u get a cage and mount an LED on your gopro or you get the expensive gopro light mod addon.

No action camera is good in low light because their sensor size is small.
the best of low lights are the sony A7S

nwh_sg

Reaction score
do note that telemetry overlays are not supported in Quik Desktop for Hero 8 and 9. You got to use the phone app which is a nightmare. There is a 3rd party solution (got to pay for it).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.