Sony A6000 Owners Thread

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe cos they're relatively new on qoo10
Read the Clubsnap discussions on value basket

Btw u checked with funan stores? They should be able to match or better.

I have been hunting for 35mm lens and this seller have it at the lowest price.

Read a bit of the review on qoo10.. So far not too bad.

guni_man

Reaction score
I have been hunting for 35mm lens and this seller have it at the lowest price.

Read a bit of the review on qoo10.. So far not too bad.

I was eyeing this lens too and planned to use the $100 coupon to get it at ~$450. ***Revo shop in Funan quoted me $546.

But wallet tight at the moment so will hold off.
You can cancel order and get your money back if they don't ship your item.

Good luck!

cdrom85

Reaction score
Maybe cos they're relatively new on qoo10
Read the Clubsnap discussions on value basket

Btw u checked with funan stores? They should be able to match or better.

+1

Please dont miss out on the big picture by trying to save on the money. If you're lucky they'd refund you after a long long time, if you're not.. well....

SkimMilk

Master Member
Reaction score
For 35mm lens, I chanced upon this on Amazon.

On searching eBay, I bought this.

It's a manual lens, but I love the pictures from it.
Look at Amazon's link for the customer's pictures that have been uploaded.
If you love those pictures, you will love this lens. :D

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your advise.
I wrote to value basket and they reassured me that the lens is in stock and they will post out immediately.

As I'm still getting it at more than $100 cheaper, will try my luck in buying from them. If there is no update on shipping, I'll request for refund immediately. (qoo10 seller will only get paid when buyer confirmed delivery)

Will update on this thread on the status.
Thanks again!

+1

Please dont miss out on the big picture by trying to save on the money. If you're lucky they'd refund you after a long long time, if you're not.. well....

dayfornight

Reaction score
I got mine from TK Fotor during IT Fair period at Funan because I've some capital land vouchers.
I must say their services sucks, they rather spend time staring at their phone while I'm asking them questions, and ask me to make up my mind 1st when I mention I was looking at canon's camera initially

Nice Camera, bought a Sigma 30mm Art lens from M S Color yesterday. Still learning its functions.

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got mine from TK Fotor during IT Fair period at Funan because I've some capital land vouchers.
I must say their services sucks, they rather spend time staring at their phone while I'm asking them questions, and ask me to make up my mind 1st when I mention I was looking at canon's camera initially

Nice Camera, bought a Sigma 30mm Art lens from M S Color yesterday. Still learning its functions.

how much did you pay? what are the freebies?

hummer

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your advise.
I wrote to value basket and they reassured me that the lens is in stock and they will post out immediately.

As I'm still getting it at more than $100 cheaper, will try my luck in buying from them. If there is no update on shipping, I'll request for refund immediately. (qoo10 seller will only get paid when buyer confirmed delivery)

Will update on this thread on the status.
Thanks again!

Any updates? Did you get your lens?

dayfornight

Reaction score
how much did you pay? what are the freebies?

I bought @ 854 with the kit lens, 16GB Card, 1 extra battery and a sony case..
Got 1 screen protector also at $5.

I checked with M S color too, they also selling at $854 if i never remember wrongly, but never ask got freebies not.

N3wXTyp3

Master Member
Reaction score

This is rare, Most of the camera shops in funan which I've been, including TK has quite good service.

There is one good one good service but fed me incorrect information to sway me. haiz. (I will remember it and not bother with them).

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If any of you are or have friends heading out to Australia, get the Sigma DN Art lenses from there. Due to our exchange rate with them, each lens is only SGD200. This is brand new. You save around SGD100 odd from buying locally or even online.

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought @ 854 with the kit lens, 16GB Card, 1 extra battery and a sony case..
Got 1 screen protector also at $5.

I checked with M S color too, they also selling at $854 if i never remember wrongly, but never ask got freebies not.

hi thanks for the reply, this is for A6000?

Last edited:

dayfornight

Reaction score
This is rare, Most of the camera shops in funan which I've been, including TK has quite good service.

There is one good one good service but fed me incorrect information to sway me. haiz. (I will remember it and not bother with them).

Well, that's just my individual experience with them. It's because of the good reviews I see here, that makes me decide to get mine from them in the first place. From my point of view, I'm the one that's fed with incorrect information.

hi thanks for the reply, this is for A6000?
Yes, for A6000.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.