Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Diploma in Psychology from MDIS

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-04-2011, 12:53 AM   #1

Smile Diploma in Psychology from MDIS

Hi guys,

I'm planning to do Diploma in Psychology from MDIS.

Can anyone help me out here?
I've got a passion to pursue psychology, but i'm not sure what i can work as with a diploma in that field and how much can i expect in terms of salary.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
shady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #2

a diploma in psychology is useless. especially so if it is from a private school.
most (decent-paying) jobs would expect at least a degree.
seashepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 04:43 PM   #3
High Supremacy Member

Unless u intend to further ya studies in this ara, otherwise like the forumer says it is pretty useless..
A graduate degree is necessary for u to land on ajob which involves psychology..
haha

all the best to ya interest
Old 02-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #4

While it's true that by clinching a degree at hand could attract more job opportunities, it's also about luck and who you know. Oh yes, experience counts for a lot too.

I wouldn't say a diploma(in general) is useless. Foundation knowledge is very important. MDIS is pretty establised for a private institution.
GlitterInMyVeins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #5

While it's true that by clinching a degree at hand could attract more job opportunities, it's also about luck and who you know. Oh yes, experience counts for a lot too.

I wouldn't say a diploma(in general) is useless. Foundation knowledge is very important. MDIS is pretty establised for a private institution.
how much does MDIS pay you to advertise here?
all your posts are about MDIS.
YuzuJuiceDrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #6

MDIS mass comm exam scripts go missing
MDIS mass comm exam scripts go missing - Channel NewsAsia

Former MDIS lecturer divulged exam questions for money
Former lecturer divulged exam questions for money

End of partnership with MDIS in Singapore
ECU | End of partnership with MDIS in Singapore : Vice-Chancellor's news : Vice-Chancellor : About ECU

During 2010, ECU has expressed concern to MDIS about quality assurance issues over an extended period. In February these issues were raised by three ECU senior staff directly with the President of MDIS and several of his staff when MDIS was suggesting expansion with ECU in another country. The ECU position was made clear – no expansion anywhere until the quality issues are resolved. The quality issues were raised again on 23 June, again on 1 September and again on 1 October. MDIS was informed personally by the Vice-Chancellor by telephone and by email on 1 September 2010 regarding many quality assurance issues that had not been addressed, and then again on 1 October 2010 in a face-to-face meeting with the President and several of his senior staff, together with senior members of ECU.
YuzuJuiceDrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #7

how much does MDIS pay you to advertise here?
all your posts are about MDIS.

I school here mah. So first hand experience..
Old 02-02-2012, 02:34 PM   #8

MDIS mass comm exam scripts go missing
MDIS mass comm exam scripts go missing - Channel NewsAsia

Former MDIS lecturer divulged exam questions for money
Former lecturer divulged exam questions for money

End of partnership with MDIS in Singapore
ECU | End of partnership with MDIS in Singapore : Vice-Chancellor's news : Vice-Chancellor : About ECU

But like I said, no institution is perfect.. just because we're a private institute everything is blown out of proportion by the media. Just my opinion. Peace.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.