HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EAE 2018 Interviews

Like Tree1Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-07-2017, 02:01 PM   #16

For those who are entering EAE in SP business school, there will be a 50 mins aptitude test, and a "discover the winner in you" programme. The programme is expected to be a interview through activites such as games/presentation/group interview (can be anything also, SP didn't leaked too much). FYI i was shortlisted for SP accountancy.
How was it? It was today right?
Aizooom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 08:27 PM   #17

For those who are entering EAE in SP business school, there will be a 50 mins aptitude test, and a "discover the winner in you" programme. The programme is expected to be a interview through activites such as games/presentation/group interview (can be anything also, SP didn't leaked too much). FYI i was shortlisted for SP accountancy.
The aptitude test was ... weird. I'm still not sure about the answers of the non-logic qns (the business concept ones) because they're really confusing, esp, the one comparing diff brands and strategies, etc.
jamescomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 11:38 AM   #18

What did everyone think of the SP Business School aptitude test? Fail or pass or die liao?
Old 17-07-2017, 01:40 PM   #19

What if i dont have a portfolio to support all my words ? Because the courses im applying are all IT related and theres not really much work thats done in secondary school that is related to IT :/
Just sound as confident as possible. Be sure of what you are saying
klaricetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 01:45 PM   #20

Just sound as confident as possible. Be sure of what you are saying
Plus try to mention Google apps and all. Carousell just try to involve as much IT in your life even blogging and designing
klaricetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 10:33 AM   #21

Anybody gone for NgeeAnn Poly Aptitude test or interview for IT or other courses? please share your experience.

Also anyone gone for similar in Nanyang Poly or SP please share
sit-aspirant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 04:05 PM   #22

How was it? It was today right?
how did the interview go?
Old 18-07-2017, 04:07 PM   #23

sorry wrote the question on the wrong place..

how did the interview go? what exactly was the interview process? how was the aptitude?
Old 18-07-2017, 06:01 PM   #24

sorry wrote the question on the wrong place..

how did the interview go? what exactly was the interview process? how was the aptitude?
Hi, aptitude test was considered easy. Just some general knowledge questions. There is nothing to study at all. Is either you know or don't know. There will be a 2nd phase selection for interview based on your aptitude test. The "discover the winner in you" was just some SP's recruitment workshop. Nothing much tho.
TheLegend27+1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 06:07 PM   #25

The aptitude test was ... weird. I'm still not sure about the answers of the non-logic qns (the business concept ones) because they're really confusing, esp, the one comparing diff brands and strategies, etc.
Those brand/strategies questions generally have no right or wrong. Those questions are just questions to put you into a business man point of view to think. Perhaps your choice does matter as it kind of reflects on what type of person are you and sonetimes SP selects people based on certain options that you have chose.
jamescomey likes this.
Old 18-07-2017, 06:26 PM   #26

Just a side note, do not be too complacent while waiting for the EAE results. Do not be too overconfident and think that you will get into EAE. Even if you think you did well for the interview,it might not mean that the poly will choose you. In life, there is no shortcut. Do not be too sad even if you didn't enter EAE. Instead, get a good L1R4 and prove to the polys that you can enter their courses with your raw L1R4 score. Jiayou everyone for O's (counting down about 100 days).
Old 19-07-2017, 08:12 AM   #27
High Supremacy Member

go study also need to go interview ah..........
harky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 07:47 PM   #28
Master Member

my brother did his aptitude test but hasn't been called up for his interview yet

any chance ?

TP Law Course

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
darksiedluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 08:44 PM   #29

Ofc got chance. How long ago was test?
Old 19-07-2017, 09:46 PM   #30
Master Member

Ofc got chance. How long ago was test?
i think it was on the 7 of July

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
darksiedluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.