English test Psb academy

Myella

Reaction score
Has anyone been psb academy b4? I would like to know the eng test isit very hard?? My o's result are really bad! Idk wat to do.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If its very easy that means the test has no value i.e. people will probably look down on it. So is it any point sitting for such a test?

Myella

Reaction score
If its very easy that means the test has no value i.e. people will probably look down on it. So is it any point sitting for such a test?

The english test is for entry test wether i can go to diploma or not.

DavidFhu

Reaction score
Maybe the best person to ask is PSB course consultant. If possible, ask for a sit in, or check the textbook before going for it.

melvinchen

Master Member
Reaction score
The english test is for entry test wether i can go to diploma or not.

I took MDIS English entry test for Edith Cowan degree program before and it's fairly easy. If reading and writing emails is part of your scope of work I don't see why you can't clear the test.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.