HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Forgotten to do student feedback survey

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2017, 03:11 PM   #1

Forgotten to do student feedback survey

Hi all,
I'm a second year student from Singapore Polytechnic. At the end of every semester, I'll always remember to complete student feedback survey which is supposed to be done online. This time round I planned to delay my survey to a later date. Who knows I forgotten to submit the whole survey. I mean I completed the survey but didn't submit. Now it's expired already. Some of my lecturers are extremely helpful, I don't want to give off the impression that I don't care about them or isn't grateful towards them. One of them even reminds the whole class constantly. Has anyone been in my shoes? What happened afterwards? Does forgetting to input student feedback affect your grading? What should I do?
Thank you for replying to this foolish thread -- if there's any.

Last edited by gitmosh; 20-08-2017 at 03:17 PM..
gitmosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 07:17 PM   #2

You missed the deadline, wait for next survey... Your grades will not be affected.
Wonderstruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 08:43 AM   #3

it's called survey for a reason.

Lecturers won't be able to get the names who survey them.
produde1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.