RP DAE 2018

sadboi1

Reaction score
Can i know wats ur math grade and wat course did u apply? (':
I got C6 for English, D7 for Maths and E8 for Science and i got into Common Engineering Programme which was my first choice and also during the interview i fked it up big time but i still in shock how i made it into cause i wanted this cause so bad! God is great!

sadboi1

Reaction score
have anyone tried to apply for Nanyang Poly's DAE?
I applied for NYP and after a month later which was on 7 Feb they emailed me from the Registra's office asking for my Prelim results which was fked up. But i also attached my N Lvl cert just in case and emailed them. Till to date never heard back. But if NYP accepth me in i gonna withdraw RP.

ttwisted

Reaction score
I applied for NYP and after a month later which was on 7 Feb they emailed me from the Registra's office asking for my Prelim results which was fked up. But i also attached my N Lvl cert just in case and emailed them. Till to date never heard back. But if NYP accepth me in i gonna withdraw RP.

what course did you apply for NYP?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.