HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

RP DAE 2018

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-02-2018, 11:01 PM   #271

All the best!! Ur application says in progress or unsuccesful yesterday? (:
It's still in progress! Thank you all the best too, I really hope you can get in!
sylvia147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 11:48 PM   #272

hi guys, any idea what are some of the not so popular courses in RP?
ttwisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 12:38 AM   #273

hi guys, any idea what are some of the not so popular courses in RP?
Green Building Enegry Management (they desperately want people)
Health Services Management
A bunch of courses in SHL are quite unpopular too
ttwisted likes this.
Old 14-02-2018, 02:14 AM   #274

congrats!! what course did you managed to get in to?
Interactive and digital media!
yoshiimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 09:22 AM   #275

Application for Phase 3 has been changed to 19 Feb instead of 10 Feb.
Zeelaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 03:28 PM   #276

Green Building Enegry Management (they desperately want people)
Health Services Management
A bunch of courses in SHL are quite unpopular too
ohh i see...
icarus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 11:33 PM   #277

Interactive and digital media!
Omg me too^^ haii
Aeries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 11:36 PM   #278

Anyone got rp enrolment medical report thing? Must we go to a hospital for check up...
Old 15-02-2018, 01:32 AM   #279

for those who got accepted by RP, did you guys get your first choice or?
ttwisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 05:30 AM   #280

Anyone got rp enrolment medical report thing? Must we go to a hospital for check up...
Haii future classmate~ from what i know you can just go to a polyclinic to do your medical check up.
yoshiimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 06:17 PM   #281

Haii future classmate~ from what i know you can just go to a polyclinic to do your medical check up.
Ah okay! maybe will we will be in the same class too idk
Old 18-02-2018, 10:37 PM   #282

Hey guys ! For phase 1 I got shortlisted for 2 interviews. The result should be out from 12 Feb onwards... why have I not receive my result? It is still in-progress. Is it because I am in the waiting list ? I have another 2 interview to attend soon. Anyone know much about the waiting list ? Like what will they do ?
xlNightingalexl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 12:13 AM   #283

Hey guys ! For phase 1 I got shortlisted for 2 interviews. The result should be out from 12 Feb onwards... why have I not receive my result? It is still in-progress. Is it because I am in the waiting list ? I have another 2 interview to attend soon. Anyone know much about the waiting list ? Like what will they do ?
I'm in the same situational as you. Supposed to receieve an outcome on the 12th but there was no outcome. I also was told by RP to attend another interview. Seems like for everyone that they gave another interview for, they did not email them their outcome on the 12th. My friend also got another interview for RP and he receievd no outcome. I called RP because I was quite confused but from what I've been told, we are still not unsucessful in our application. I think they are giving us another chance! What did you get shortlisted to interview?
Old 19-02-2018, 01:04 AM   #284

Hi guys, to those that submitted their online application already and has NOT been in NS yet , can you check if your ORD date in your submitted application is 1/1/1990? Mine is and I'm not sure if I accidentally put it..
powerzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 09:56 AM   #285

I'm in the same situational as you. Supposed to receieve an outcome on the 12th but there was no outcome. I also was told by RP to attend another interview. Seems like for everyone that they gave another interview for, they did not email them their outcome on the 12th. My friend also got another interview for RP and he receievd no outcome. I called RP because I was quite confused but from what I've been told, we are still not unsucessful in our application. I think they are giving us another chance! What did you get shortlisted to interview?
I was shortlisted for biomedical sci and pharmaceutical science. Probably these two courses are challenging that's why people have to wait for long. The other two courses I'm going to attend is haha I need to go check again.. but both is from hospitality courses. What about you ?
Ohh, btw I heard that if we are still-in progress, we are in the waiting list where if someone from the course, changed his/her course or change to other poly.. we will get a place in rp. Which means we will be accepted. :/ So, right now the vacancies are full and we got to wait for someone who isn't interested...
xlNightingalexl is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.