Recent Articles

Drobo® storage products provide redundant data protection without the complexities of RAID plus on-the-fly capacity expansion with zero downtime - the best data storage experience ever. We call this BeyondRAID™ technology. You'll call this peace of mind.

The Drobo family consists of: Drobo, Drobo FS, Drobo S, DroboPro and DroboElite.

Drobo S is the new primary and backup storage solution perfect for creative professionals and small businesses with "set it and forget it" storage needs. It holds up to 5 hot-swappable drives and offers blazingly fast eSATA, enhanced FireWire 800 performance and USB 2.0 connectivity. It is a self-managing, self-healing solution ideal for safely storing large files and rapidly growing data.

The revolutionary Drobo FS was designed to deliver the best file sharing experience ever. From the moment you plug it in and see it instantly appear on your desktop, you'll know there's nothing like it. The all-in-one Drobo FS is perfect for any connected home, home office, or small office environment that needs a simple, safe device for sharing and backing up files over the network.

Winners:
Drobo S: jookee
Drobo FS: astroboy82

Sponsored by:

You have insufficient privileges to view an embedded form

Comments (5)

comsian Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2009 Posts: 1
Sounds like good But how to enter in contest ?/

eyesthruthelens Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2009 Posts: 9
The contest entry link is not working.. "(

tzar06 Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2008 Posts: 6
Hi There,

Funny if you sent me the email why I have insufficient privileges to view an embedded form? What the **** is this. Is it a prank or what! If I have insufficient privileges to enter this contest please stop sending me this **** ok! Thanks

Xerynn Senior Member Join Date: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,176 Xerynn's Avatar
This contest is exclusive to DMClub members. You need to be a DMClub member to view the form

Airfare Junior Member Join Date: May 2011 Posts: 2 Airfare's Avatar
how do i become a member?

Samsung
Rewards