HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

what video editing software to use

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2017, 08:55 AM   #1

what video editing software to use

Anybody know, what video editing software to use if I want to put those floating text bubble / emoji expression like in those korean variety show?
Soul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 04:22 PM   #2

Can try Adobe Premiere Pro, a little expensive because it's subscription based, but offers a ton of features and customisation options. Plus can download templates from online or import motion graphics from After Effects.

If you're on a mac, Final Cut is an equivalent of Premiere Pro. I personally prefer this because it's less hardware intensive (optimised for mac). If you wanna diy and not spend money there's always imovie, you just have to do the emoji elsewhere (e.g. powerpoint, keynote) and put it into imovie with a transparent background.

I personally haven't tried Sony Vegas or Corel Videostudio, but you can do a search up on them, my friend uses Corel and says it's good enough for basic editing.
pwnies5600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:04 PM   #3

Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Final cut pro & Da Vinci Resolve. These were for pros
Old 05-07-2017, 05:11 PM   #4

Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Final cut pro & Da Vinci Resolve. These were for pros
If those were for the pros.. what are for the pros now?
huffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:34 PM   #5
Master Member

Try look for Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0. Tips - needs to specify the installation directory manually(C:\Program~\Adobe) for it to work on Windows 7.
Alternatively, look around here.
https://www.videohelp.com/software/s...itors-advanced

Last edited by peterchan75; 05-07-2017 at 08:52 PM..
peterchan75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 01:52 PM   #6
Master Member

Davinci Resolve, best color grading software and work flow now. With the new v14, it now has became a video editing + best color grading software. If you need more fanciful effects, download sapphire ofx plugins. No round trip needed (eg. FCP or PP to Resolve for color grading).
Delsamor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 01:26 PM   #7

i guess those like premiere pro or final cut pro are more adv & manual settings. wondering for those softwares for beginners that can just "drag and drop" ready-made motion, just like those phone apps
autoexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.