[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
morning +1

soap charm got use meh ?

Gives about 15-20% increase (absolute) in catch rate for the strong mice in the spill lor.

So if you don't use charm (or use rot or srot) and catch rate against eg Toxic Warrior is 50%, Soap will boost it to ~67%.

Other examples

Mutant Ninja: 65 -> 82
Slimefist: 47 -> 64

This is based on model, actual catch rate is 2-3% lower across the board.

Whether it's worth it or not is really up to how badly you want the gold and points... to most page 1-2 hunters I think it's worth it ba. I prefer to trade and sell them myself.

Senna Wales

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Furoma and Derr, I using wealth charms.. haha..

Still need to ensure got enough money for my Rift Base...

Wealth is also OK bah. What I meant is any place where you'd use SLC or SPC, this one's better because it's both + attraction charm and is cheaper.

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
Gives about 15-20% increase (absolute) in catch rate for the strong mice in the spill lor.

So if you don't use charm (or use rot or srot) and catch rate against eg Toxic Warrior is 50%, Soap will boost it to ~67%.

Other examples

Mutant Ninja: 65 -> 82
Slimefist: 47 -> 64

This is based on model, actual catch rate is 2-3% lower across the board.

Whether it's worth it or not is really up to how badly you want the gold and points... to most page 1-2 hunters I think it's worth it ba. I prefer to trade and sell them myself.

ehh,I think Nico from MH forum is looking for you.:s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.