Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Android] Castle Clash Players LIP LAI!

Like Tree910Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #1066
High Supremacy Member

in the arena, there's many players, including high level players keep a good assassin as spare, depending her talent.

for greens, marksman or engineering quite good to use, they have range.

usually, i release the assassin late in raids to finish off, depending on situation. in arena, she has to run on unmanned lane since the rest unable to catch up, unless they have enfeeble talents.

succubus has decent attack power and health leh. her primary ability is super useful in attacking arena's shrine.
I use succubus, executioner, painda, assassin and angel. Then feel like using cyclops to replace assassin to get more attack power. Got one marksman but green is lower power than blue right?

Succubus only gd in arena but I need to raid money to build my town coz v weak
saysuzu likes this.
amberlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 11:23 AM   #1067

I use succubus, executioner, painda, assassin and angel. Then feel like using cyclops to replace assassin to get more attack power. Got one marksman but green is lower power than blue right?

Succubus only gd in arena but I need to raid money to build my town coz v weak
yup u can consider replace the assassin with cyclops in raids, but don't dispose or consume her.

not true, green marksman and engineer has decent attack power, better than some blue. just that green heroes have poor hp.

if your troops/heroes are weak and getting raided too often, don't concentrate too much on upgrading the walls. stradegically position the buildings to minimise loss. just try to balance between your attack power and might. being too mighty with lousy men wld bring u more problems in later part of game.
saysuzu likes this.
fungamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #1068
High Supremacy Member

yup u can consider replace the assassin with cyclops in raids, but don't dispose or consume her.

not true, green marksman and engineer has decent attack power, better than some blue. just that green heroes have poor hp.

if your troops/heroes are weak and getting raided too often, don't concentrate too much on upgrading the walls. stradegically position the buildings to minimise loss. just try to balance between your attack power and might. being too mighty with lousy men wld bring u more problems in later part of game.
OK I'll upgrade cyclops then to raid.

If I don't use the extra cash to build walls, they end up being raid by others lo hahahaa.

How to read Might? More raids and fight = more might?
saysuzu likes this.
Old 21-09-2013, 11:45 AM   #1069

OK I'll upgrade cyclops then to raid.

If I don't use the extra cash to build walls, they end up being raid by others lo hahahaa.

How to read Might? More raids and fight = more might?
here's what i'll do, i raid only when i need the gold or mana. your resources will build up too, let them raid, its okay, just hope that u get shielded and they wld not leave before 50% battle.

how to spend the gold than being robbed? go raid easier bases to gain experience pts for those heroes, cast magic. go do dungeons too, cast magic. otherwise, just leave it there. it's like a trap de, the more u are bothered abt getting raided, the more u try to upgrade buildings or defend, hence might increased a pace higher than your attack power cld allow.

fights or battles won't increase might(none that i notice), it is the upgrades of buildings/resources, magic, training or once hero levels up.
saysuzu likes this.

Last edited by fungamer; 21-09-2013 at 11:48 AM..
Old 21-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #1070

Just finish the last dungeon

Quite scary.
Level 180 heroes! What level are your heroes!
saysuzu likes this.
delfina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 12:11 PM   #1071
High Supremacy Member

here's what i'll do, i raid only when i need the gold or mana. your resources will build up too, let them raid, its okay, just hope that u get shielded and they wld not leave before 50% battle.

how to spend the gold than being robbed? go raid easier bases to gain experience pts for those heroes, cast magic. go do dungeons too, cast magic. otherwise, just leave it there. it's like a trap de, the more u are bothered abt getting raided, the more u try to upgrade buildings or defend, hence might increased a pace higher than your attack power cld allow.

fights or battles won't increase might(none that i notice), it is the upgrades of buildings/resources, magic, training or once hero levels up.
I must raid to get the 10gems ea for hitting daily money and mana lol.

Thx for all replies so far. If I Still don't get another legendary hero in my nx random heroes/slimes spin on gems, think will forgo this game riao. Too much hassle and not based on 'true' skills but luck to win huan. How to win against 3legendary heroes who's of much lower power when I got higher rank and only 1legendary. So much effort spent with lower winning probability
saysuzu likes this.
Old 21-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #1072
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thx for all replies so far. If I Still don't get another legendary hero in my nx random heroes/slimes spin on gems, think will forgo this game riao. Too much hassle and not based on 'true' skills but luck to win huan. How to win against 3legendary heroes who's of much lower power when I got higher rank and only 1legendary. So much effort spent with lower winning probability
agreed with u, if u did not spend money on this game
then best is don't play it 24/7, maybe login twice a day see see look look upgrade something that take days to complete and perhaps raid abit and logout.

end of the day elite and normal heroes will get u no where.
and by spending all ur hard earn gems on random chance of getting lengendary heroes might take u months perhaps even years while neglecting ur base.
saysuzu likes this.
Old 21-09-2013, 03:39 PM   #1073
High Supremacy Member

agreed with u, if u did not spend money on this game
then best is don't play it 24/7, maybe login twice a day see see look look upgrade something that take days to complete and perhaps raid abit and logout.

end of the day elite and normal heroes will get u no where.
and by spending all ur hard earn gems on random chance of getting lengendary heroes might take u months perhaps even years while neglecting ur base.
Sighz idk how they create this game siol.. I don't feel song seeing how I lose fights against 2legendary with lower powers. Not as if I didn't make effort logging in roh its just unmatchable by nature
saysuzu likes this.
Old 21-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #1074

Sighz idk how they create this game siol.. I don't feel song seeing how I lose fights against 2legendary with lower powers. Not as if I didn't make effort logging in roh its just unmatchable by nature
Don't be so discouraged, maybe just do enough to get the free gems then keep trying for lengendaries. If not sure sian of the game very fast.
saysuzu likes this.
delfina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #1075
Arch-Supremacy Member

they say druid is imba and i thought so too
but comes to arena u see those got 2 legendary with druid fwah can really die sia

this type of game, gameplay is not that nice the only up point is the novelty of having the best which will lure u to spending.

if they seriously wish this game to progress anymore, add in more features.
clan features, chat features etc or i don see much of a future.
saysuzu likes this.
Old 21-09-2013, 07:34 PM   #1076
High Supremacy Member

Don't be so discouraged, maybe just do enough to get the free gems then keep trying for lengendaries. If not sure sian of the game very fast.
when u keep logging in daily for so many weeks and only 1 legendary throughout is sian until cannot. At most just leave the game hahaa.

they say druid is imba and i thought so too
but comes to arena u see those got 2 legendary with druid fwah can really die sia

this type of game, gameplay is not that nice the only up point is the novelty of having the best which will lure u to spending.

if they seriously wish this game to progress anymore, add in more features.
clan features, chat features etc or i don see much of a future.
True, must really spend on gems then can keep trying for random legendary. No need wait for them to progress.. I alrdy losing interest lol. Druid is gd mah, I fight against in raid damn difficult, as compared to me having an angel that crawls like snail
saysuzu likes this.
Old 21-09-2013, 09:05 PM   #1077

dont look down on the ordinary or green heroes u have. i had a few matches in arena, i was equipped with 2 four star legends, lost to a group of 4 star comprised of green+blue combo. i figure he must have levelled up their abilities and matched with gd talents.

nvm lah, if you can't be at the top, just compete around those within your might lor, the game is designed like this de.
saysuzu likes this.
Old 21-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #1078

guys, don't give up. just play with what you have lor. there thousands of players also like us, without legend heroes. the key is find the right hero the right talent, level him up. do you know it is easier to level up the ordinary or elite TALENT points?

today i've purchased and spend more than 7000 gems on 2 seperate accounts, only to get 2 duplicate paladins, which i already have. all using the 3x150 method. if i've known better, shld 1x150 each time to get the kick, nbz 7k+ gems just gone in less than 5 min, haha!
what to do? feed the rest of slimes and duplicate heroes to upgrade existing ones lor.

have fun and nice weekend
saysuzu likes this.
Old 21-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #1079

meantime, level up your best heroes, keep farming for shards, do daily raids and arenas to gain gems.

look at your acheivement board, fulfil it and u have gems to roll jackpot again, no need to buy.

also, pray they offer more free gems like kobo, buy $0.009 book get 1.2k gems
saysuzu likes this.
Old 21-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #1080
High Supremacy Member

Ok I made up my mind to forgo this game riao. Finally got 200k+ gold to upgrade troops, tio attacked and have to reaccumulate gold again for the 3rd time. I saw the attack beedio....... Overrun in <1min with juz 2legends and troops. And I am extremely not happy with that.

U guys enj the game~
saysuzu likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.