[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
173, 86

2 main meals
late lunch usually after 2/3 due to work and dinner ard 8,9

snacked on butter once every 2 or 3 days at night

zero workout unless u count walking about in the day time as workout cos i have to different places everyday for work :crazy:

wah you damn bui please

go do cardio around your block

stop giving yourself excuses

1 hour everyday after work sure can do right?

dont just purely eat fats

yes you can cut carbs completely, but dont keep eating fatty food just because of keto

bacon cannot spam everyday lah. please eat salmon or cod fish with loads of vegetables like broccoli

2 main meals, eat between 2pm and 8pm. then stop eating any snacks. just drink water for the rest of the time. you won't feel hungry after a few weeks. totally cut carbs out, no rice potatoes noodles

i cant even remember when was the last time i had rice

my belt size dropped 2 size down by the way

i was 173 but at 78kg i already feel damn bui

Last edited:

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah you damn bui please

go do cardio around your block

stop giving yourself excuses

1 hour everyday after work sure can do right?

dont just purely eat fats

yes you can cut carbs completely, but dont keep eating fatty food just because of keto

bacon cannot spam everyday lah. please eat salmon or cod fish with loads of vegetables like broccoli

2 main meals, eat between 2pm and 8pm. then stop eating any snacks. just drink water for the rest of the time. you won't feel hungry after a few weeks. totally cut carbs out, no rice potatoes noodles

i cant even remember when was the last time i had rice

my belt size dropped 2 size down by the way

i was 173 but at 78kg i already feel damn bui

yes...a true bui bui...so now trying to change my diet to improve things...

abstained from rice, noodles, potatoes and sweet drinks riaos...its either ayataka, chinese tea or mineral water for me outside now...

snacked abit on cashews and butter at night occasionally...

too long bo exercise alrdy...since excuse ippt nv exercise riaos...

now only started to do some simple push ups and sit ups at night nia...

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

abstained from rice, noodles, potatoes and sweet drinks riaos...its either ayataka, chinese tea or mineral water for me outside now...

your exercise not enough

bui bui need to go run

go run now!

go jog around your block now, 10 mins, 15 mins

doesn't matter

i no ippt also,

going to run 5km later

anyway you on this diet for how long? cashew cannot eat lah, will overeat 1

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
your exercise not enough

bui bui need to go run

go run now!

doesn't matter

i no ippt also,

going to run 5km later

before i started working, i did the stationary cycling thing in the gym cos my pti fren recommended it over running...now jus shag plus lazy so turned to doing simple exercises at home...

jus started ard 2 wks nia...dizziness not as frequent compared to when i first started riaos...lol...its the baked cashews from tai sun...last time buy one...

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
before i started working, i did the stationary cycling thing in the gym cos my pti fren recommended it over running...now jus shag plus lazy so turned to doing simple exercises at home...

jus started ard 2 wks nia...dizziness not as frequent compared to when i first started riaos...lol...its the baked cashews from tai sun...last time buy one...

mai lie to yourself lah

just get your ass up and go take a walk

start now

change diet but don't do cardio is useless 1

you need to motivate yourself

once you realised the feeling of completing a run

you will love it

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mai lie to yourself lah

just get your ass up and go take a walk

start now

change diet but don't do cardio is useless 1

you need to motivate yourself

once you realised the feeling of completing a run

you will love it

ya...ive been dragging to avoid carbs for a very long time liao...always cant resist...

i will start with a slow jog this wkend... :)

The Big Bang Theory

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha runningman dun sho harsh on him rah :s13::s13:

luc, watch ur sugar intake, imo sugar intake more deadly than carbs... u might be avoiding carb but do look out for hidden sugar content in ur diet...

diet would only reduce fat, if u wan slim down faster or build muscle, u still need to exercise. Diet won't give u 6 packs, won't give u big chest, won't give u big tricep etc, rike runningman said, u need to do cardio to slim down even more....moi suggest jogging as well, but take it slowly, bui bui rike us run too much hurts our knee...u can do swimming as alternative...

if u wan run, start from jogging, run till u shag then walk back home, till u comfortable then start picking up speed and start burning, maybe u can even try HIIT in the future :D

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
actually for real buibui, not recommended to start doing intensive cardio at the beginning.

the priority would be to lose the excessive load first.

lose it halfway, start with some light brisk walking, and slow jogs, eventually sprints.

this is to manage the impact on ur knees and joints.

i also buibui but got sprint sometimes

the only no excuse u should maintain is ur diet. ur diet, ur lifestyle is ur principle.

if u can give urself excuses for not following exactly what u have set out to, u can bend over for anything.

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

luc, watch ur sugar intake, imo sugar intake more deadly than carbs... u might be avoiding carb but do look out for hidden sugar content in ur diet...

diet would only reduce fat, if u wan slim down faster or build muscle, u still need to exercise. Diet won't give u 6 packs, won't give u big chest, won't give u big tricep etc, rike runningman said, u need to do cardio to slim down even more....moi suggest jogging as well, but take it slowly, bui bui rike us run too much hurts our knee...u can do swimming as alternative...

if u wan run, start from jogging, run till u shag then walk back home, till u comfortable then start picking up speed and start burning, maybe u can even try HIIT in the future :D

Where got too hard?

The reason why he will reach 86kg at 173cm can already see he is lazy

Right now all I want him to get his fat ass up and go take a brisk walk or jog around his block, 10 minutes, 15minutes doesn't matter

Need to start now

Weather is so good right now

He cannot do hiit lah, later heart attack how

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

actually for real buibui, not recommended to start doing intensive cardio at the beginning.

lose it halfway, start with some light brisk walking, and slow jogs, eventually sprints.

the only no excuse u should maintain is ur diet. ur diet, ur lifestyle is ur principle.

if u can give urself excuses for not following exactly what u have set out to, u can bend over for anything.

no rah...irl my frens also bo simi say me...so to get a wake up call here also good... :s13:

oh ya...now u guys mentioned it...the reason my pti fren reco me to do the cycling thing instead of threadmill is cos of jogging will put above avg stress on the knees cos i bui bui...

hidden sugar...when i jiak food with sauces, i will swipe to the side to minimize intake of sauces...other than this, i think ish jus fruits ba...

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You eat fats can but must count calories

Eat a lot fats but calories hit 2k also useless.

You need to take around 1500 calories

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no rah...irl my frens also bo simi say me...so to get a wake up call here also good... :s13:

oh ya...now u guys mentioned it...the reason my pti fren reco me to do the cycling thing instead of threadmill is cos of jogging will put above avg stress on the knees cos i bui bui...

hidden sugar...when i jiak food with sauces, i will swipe to the side to minimize intake of sauces...other than this, i think ish jus fruits ba...

What **** friends you have,

Bros will tell you to lose the weight

Stop eating sweet fruits

Go for avocado

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You eat fats can but must count calories

Eat a lot fats but calories hit 2k also useless.

You need to take around 1500 calories

this diet need see calories de meh?

What **** friends you have,

Bros will tell you to lose the weight

Stop eating sweet fruits

Go for avocado

dont like the taste...lol...

still in the process of psycho-ing my dad to stop forcing fruits on me...

Evangelion84

Master Member
Reaction score

spoken like a true bui bui :s13:

aaur4man is the biggest bui bui here :s22::s22::s22:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Diet > exercise when it comes to losing weight...hahah

Anyway, it is not a race - and weight loss is never linear...

What we think our ideal weight is can be quite different from what our bodies decide is our ideal weight cos genetics has a big part to play as well

Back to exercising - keep up the bodyweight exercises - they are quite effective

Try to incorporate some squats into your daily routine

There are a lot of apps out there these days that keep you to a program

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
your exercise not enough

bui bui need to go run

go run now!

doesn't matter

i no ippt also,

going to run 5km later

Running does very little for weight loss :s13:

Doing resistance training works a lot better

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to gain weight/fat ah?

I 45kg. Want to gain around 5kg more

To gain weight, you need eat more calories than your body needs

But eating crap would result in your body storing it as fat :s13:

Eat clean - mostly good protein coupled with a good training program - would see you gaining muscles :)

Try googling for 5x5 workouts - they do work

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

http://mashable.com/2015/04/23/obesity-exercise-uk-study/

You can't outrun your fork :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.