[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Still trying to find the one sk intro'ed leh.

I am sticking to bulla for now LoL, I also dun need it all the time, only when I am doing tiramisu, still looking for alcohol to sub out marsala since it is sweet I take it as sugar is in it and thinking what to sub out lady finger

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont. haha. too shy to dance around with strangers.
my friend do. and she looks good! arms and limbs all very tone

Zumba to me quite cheesy LOL .. yah dancing is really great and fun for ppl that hate jogging. I do latino aerobics. My class all aunties so no need to shy hahaha... even tho they dance much better than me :(

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am sticking to bulla for now LoL, I also dun need it all the time, only when I am doing tiramisu, still looking for alcohol to sub out marsala since it is sweet I take it as sugar is in it and thinking what to sub out lady finger

Just switch to macallan straight. Or do non alcoholic version.

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just switch to macallan straight. Or do non alcoholic version.

Noted with thanks =)

there is one more thing I have trouble with is mascarpone cheese LoL, bloody wording on the packing is so damn small I cannot see the ingredient list.

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Zumba to me quite cheesy LOL .. yah dancing is really great and fun for ppl that hate jogging. I do latino aerobics. My class all aunties so no need to shy hahaha... even tho they dance much better than me :(

Your class got xmm boh?

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noted with thanks =)

there is one more thing I have trouble with is mascarpone cheese LoL, bloody wording on the packing is so damn small I cannot see the ingredient list.

Eh. Mine was sharp and clear though small. Readable one leh. Use magnifying glass when all else fails.

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Eh. Mine was sharp and clear though small. Readable one leh. Use magnifying glass when all else fails.

what the.... simi brand you use?

i think i will look like a nutcase holding a packet up on my hand and a magnifying glass on the other infront of the dairy section in the mart

greengreengrass

Reaction score
hahaha okay.
or do some sit up, push up, waist turning exercise, light lifting before you sleep?

try to use the stairs often in the office? unless you are like on the 15th floor or something.. haha.
i see my colleagues waiting for lift from ground floor to 2nd floor... *shakes head

I am on 29th floor.. but I walk far for lunch.. haha.. and walked fast to and back.. hahahaha..

frankly I do feel different on lchf.. not sluggish.. and not sleep in the afternoon... so I feel the scales should move more.. but could be its still early stage and my body is readjusting...

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
I am on 29th floor.. but I walk far for lunch.. haha.. and walked fast to and back.. hahahaha..

frankly I do feel different on lchf.. not sluggish.. and not sleep in the afternoon... so I feel the scales should move more.. but could be its still early stage and my body is readjusting...

3 weeks, im not sure if u are gonna crash yet, or already keto-adapted.

in any case, just monitor ur wellbeing and concentrate on eating right.

perhaps we can start looking at specifics on ur diet after 2-3mths or so.

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Those with OLs usually in downtown gyms after 5pm. Yoga and pilates got a lot of OLs

Once in a while ba.. but mine is in Thomson Plaza so got more rich tais tais :s22: in the morning some more.... the young ppl only come in after work/school.
Rich taitais need toy boys:s11:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wow thats good for u!
for my sis it actually move quite fast for her. maybe she's petite that's why.
i can tell you my weight stops going down now even thou im still on lchf for around 6 months already. i was still hoping to lose like 5kg more or something haha.
and i stop thinking about sweet stuffs!! occasionally i will still have ice cream cravings, but i had stopped grabbing for a candy to chew or snacking on kit kats

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.