HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GLGT] Couple riding motorcycle langa car backside, Blames Driver.

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2017, 01:20 PM   #61
High Supremacy Member

Do let us know if LTA approves leh. I bet you don't drive.
The govt is double standard
Let those dangerous msia modified cars come into sg
The mod liked thin blade kind let them come in. N high position too
Old 13-08-2017, 01:22 PM   #62
Master Member

The govt is double standard
Let those dangerous msia modified cars come into sg
The mod liked thin blade kind let them come in. N high position too
Who you voted for?!
buffybuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:23 PM   #63

Quite possible tp is kaki nang
kennysme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:23 PM   #64
High Supremacy Member

The problem in this kind of few k claims the insurance companies don't even go to court just pay only. Can deny all you want, end of the day if claim is paid out then ok you tried your best to deny accusations. No loss just pay higher premium next year. Nobody will go back and accuse you of false statements.
When the insurance confight n with evidence showing one side purposely lying to get an advantage then they should have a law for the co to refer cases to tp
Then see how many dares to lie
A risk they have to take
Old 13-08-2017, 01:25 PM   #65

end of the day, if no cam install = gg.com

malay are really getting out of control just because they think they are reserved.. no pride..

tp confirm malay too. malay are above law nowadays. they thought they are the super race nowadays..
member1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:25 PM   #66
Supremacy Member

Please provide name and address.

Over the years many have boasted about cheap workshops on mycarforum but none have provided any real leads. The so called cheapest that a forumer gave me cost $200 for full bumper spray without any panel beating.
Ya. Please provide address. My car is reaching 8 yrs old next year. Time to go fix at these cheap workshops if i suay suay long tio kerb or what.
http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/1759...pray-workshop/

https://www.facebook.com/pg/lianseng...ainting/about/

This one i heard before and also quoted by one person in the comments.
eclipsemints is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:25 PM   #67
Arch-Supremacy Member

This kind of got camera, just submit insurance claim thru your company. They will claim against the jokers insurance.

JivBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:28 PM   #68
Arch-Supremacy Member

asking 500 fr the bump on the bumper,that's too much. $150 is more then enough and can't claim from insurance
Limpei cliam 6.5k for a small paint drop at my rear car plate.

What do you think. 500 is cheap.
Arsene_Wenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:29 PM   #69
Supremacy Member

JIN WARRIOR SIO!!!!!!!!
Old 13-08-2017, 01:30 PM   #70
Master Member

I kena b4 once at the traffic light junction of joo Chiat rd and east cost rd.

I 2nd car. In front of me, the 1st car, driven by a lady a lone. While we were waiting for the traffic light, she suddenly reverse. I immediately horned and she stopped. Shortly after a few seconds, she reverse again and I horned again. But this time she hit me.

We both get down n she apologize to me claiming that she never saw my car. She only saw the durian puff and though of reversing to the shop and get some. So we try to exchange particulars n she went to her car n get some papers. When she came back, she was on the phone n she told me her husband says I knocked her from behind. I asked wheres her husband. She still dare replied me he's in office. WTF?!

So she left me with no choice I went to the coffeeshop next to the junction and ask for witness. A good couple came forward and gave me their particulars and said they are willing to testify against her. I went back to her n show her m she LL agree to make payment. I made her write a statement that she knocked me n witness by the kind couple n stated that no claim against me but only me claiming her.

Sinkies drivers are awesome.
Laneige likes this.
buffybuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:30 PM   #71
Supremacy Member

as i always said
no eat porky is no brainer
Old 13-08-2017, 01:31 PM   #72

Limpei cliam 6.5k for a small paint drop at my rear car plate.

What do you think. 500 is cheap.
quote for iras to check
member1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:36 PM   #73
Supremacy Member

I 2nd car. In front of me, the 1st car, driven by a lady a lone. While we were waiting for the traffic light, she suddenly reverse. I immediately horned and she stopped. Shortly after a few seconds, she reverse again and I horned again. But this time she hit me.

We both get down n she apologize to me claiming that she never saw my car. She only saw the durian puff and though of reversing to the shop and get some. So we try to exchange particulars n she went to her car n get some papers. When she came back, she was on the phone n she told me her husband says I knocked her from behind. I asked wheres her husband. She still dare replied me he's in office. WTF?!

So she left me with no choice I went to the coffeeshop next to the junction and ask for witness. A good couple came forward and gave me their particulars and said they are willing to testify against her. I went back to her n show her m she LL agree to make payment. I made her write a statement that she knocked me n witness by the kind couple n stated that no claim against me but only me claiming her.

That's why car camera is very important.
Old 13-08-2017, 01:38 PM   #74

That's why front n back car cam is very impt. Too many of such cb kias ard. Must claim them big time and let them suffer.
我是忍者神龟 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:40 PM   #75
Master Member

lu punya pompuan bawak clutchless motor lu pun taktahu ke bodoh bangang? lu nye pompuan pun bodoh tak masuk neutral. dua dua bangang.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.