Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GLGt] Insurance agent blame SQ for forgetting to feed med to his own

Like Tree340Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #31
High Supremacy Member

good one zeh zeh!!!

Elaine Tan "And I have a couple of SQ flights already booked for my family holidays over the next few months.. you may want to evaluate what can be done.."

Is this not in your post to Singapore Airlines? You are not demanding any form of compensation, freebies or upgrades on your upcoming flights? Really? If we are the ones who are mistaken, then don't tell me you are planning to bring your sick toddler on your upcoming flights and expecting SQ to roll out the red carpet for you? Oh wait. After this public battering, you now say "I'm not asking for compensation as it's not required". Fantastic. Please update your post with this statement so that Singapore Airlines does not offer you any. If you had sent your feedback privately to SIA with "a clear conscience" as you claim, you could have avoided all this drama for yourself. The fact that your public post did not garner the response you expected in order to inflate your chances with Singapore Airlines must be a shocking awakening.

(it's in response to his this reply)

Ler Lim To clarify, yes to 5A and 5B. No to 5C. No to 5D because I wasn’t aware if that was even possible but it wasn’t that severe. I’m not asking for compensation as it’s not required. I’m indicating to them I don’t expect similar lapses during my next 2 flights if they really value client feedback.
Lastly, we can’t control malicious attacks. My conscious is clear and I can’t stop people from boycotting me. A lot of people think insurance advisers are blood suckers anyway.

And yes, I have already considered all the potential measures way ahead and even made the necessary communication but a lot of it wasn’t addressed by the relevant parties . The memo was taken on 9 Jan in case anyone is really so curious. My boy was perfectly fine during the start of the trip.

From the remarks in this post, we can tell every individual’s process thoughts.. finger pointing and jumping to baseless conclusions just reflects upon yourself. There will always be people who trash me or understands me.
Cheers to one of the few fair comments. ����
Old 11-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #32
Arch-Supremacy Member

this guy is a real asshole. go see his fb. it's all complaints and complaints. very arrogant person too. think he couldnt get what he wanted from a car company, say he will kill their sales and make sure they burn etc

he probably always got what he wanted by bullying and complaining. very arrogant and self-centred

this is the guy... Ler Lim

[IMG][/IMG]
Quickly screen shot his open Facebook and post evidence here in case he deleted.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:49 PM   #33

If he cannot take responsibility for his own kid, how to take care of his clients and clients' needs? Why is Manulife hiring such an agent?
Supersen and i3z... like this.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:49 PM   #34
Supremacy Member

Self entitled guy should have flew their PD along, so their kid can have the best care.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #35
High Supremacy Member

吕顺强 I presumed you are working as an insurance agent.

1. You of all people, should know the importance of insurance, in this case, travel insurance.
2. If a person is unwell, they should not travel, you and the doctor whom signed memo should know. I hope you have your child's well being at heart when you decided otherwise.
3. In most countries if you are unwell, you might be taken into quarantine, until some doctor certified you ok. This is not a nice experience.
4. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure medication is given to your child at appropriate time. The ground staff and crew cannot read minds.
5. I guess you might have something important that compel you to return to Singapore. But what are your priorities? As a parent or others?
6. Lastly, you took the risk to travel with a sick child, unfortunately his condition worsen. It should be you, who is to be blamed.
7. As you trying to get free tickets or upgrade on your sick kid?
Supersen, samstom, i3z... and 3 others like this.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:52 PM   #36
Arch-Supremacy Member

Some parents should not procreate.

Sent from Home using GAGT
Old 11-01-2018, 07:53 PM   #37
Supremacy Member

If I’m SIA I will cancel all his flights and ban him permanently
Supersen likes this.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:54 PM   #38
Supremacy Member

And I have a couple of SQ flights already booked for my family holidays over the next few months.. you may want to evaluate what can be done..
Old 11-01-2018, 07:54 PM   #39
High Supremacy Member

SQ shld just refund his whatever future air tickets and ban him from their flights suah!
Old 11-01-2018, 07:56 PM   #40

SIA should put him in the cargo hold la, isolated and customised service
Old 11-01-2018, 07:57 PM   #41
High Supremacy Member

Great parenting skills there.

Sent from 富贵山庄 using GAGT
Old 11-01-2018, 08:00 PM   #42
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone report him to MAS for not abiding to the conduct of agents? What a troublemaker.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:00 PM   #43
Great Supremacy Member

Quickly screen shot his open Facebook and post evidence here in case he deleted.
in case he say his fb account kena hacked and used to post complains
Old 11-01-2018, 08:00 PM   #44
High Supremacy Member

another cheapo sinkie throw face
Supersen likes this.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:01 PM   #45
Master Member

Seems like edmw csi team activated....
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.