HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GLGt] Insurance agent blame SQ for forgetting to feed med to his own

Like Tree327Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2018, 08:02 PM   #46
Arch-Supremacy Member

Seriously, bb sick still want to go ahead with vacation. Putting his own bb at risk don't deserve any pity.

Somemore the weather in HK is so cold now.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:04 PM   #47

吕顺强 I presumed you are working as an insurance agent.

1. You of all people, should know the importance of insurance, in this case, travel insurance.
2. If a person is unwell, they should not travel, you and the doctor whom signed memo should know. I hope you have your child's well being at heart when you decided otherwise.
3. In most countries if you are unwell, you might be taken into quarantine, until some doctor certified you ok. This is not a nice experience.
4. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure medication is given to your child at appropriate time. The ground staff and crew cannot read minds.
5. I guess you might have something important that compel you to return to Singapore. But what are your priorities? As a parent or others?
6. Lastly, you took the risk to travel with a sick child, unfortunately his condition worsen. It should be you, who is to be blamed.
7. As you trying to get free tickets or upgrade on your sick kid?
QFT to be read by the incompetent self entitled cheapo parents
Old 11-01-2018, 08:05 PM   #48
Master Member

Wtf he so fast deactivated his account? Anyone got his FB screenshots anot?
Old 11-01-2018, 08:06 PM   #49
Supremacy Member

Only make himself look like a clown

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT
Old 11-01-2018, 08:07 PM   #50
High Supremacy Member

SIA should put him in the cargo hold la, isolated and customised service
lol good idea...
Old 11-01-2018, 08:07 PM   #51
Arch-Supremacy Member

Typical 70%
Old 11-01-2018, 08:09 PM   #52
High Supremacy Member

guessing game!!!

i guessing he xtian! these kind of behaviour guess xtian high chance of being correct.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:12 PM   #53
Master Member

"And I have a couple of SQ flights already booked for my family holidays over the next few months.. you may want to evaluate what can be done.."

Lol, want freebie
Old 11-01-2018, 08:12 PM   #54
Master Member

"And I have a couple of SQ flights already booked for my family holidays over the next few months.. you may want to evaluate what can be done.."

Lol, want freebie
Damn cb sia. Knn pui Chao nua typical insolent agent.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:13 PM   #55
Arch-Supremacy Member

Gian until like that. I worry for the upbringing of his child.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:13 PM   #56
Arch-Supremacy Member

Focker then don't fly until recover la
Smlj assistance, ppl fly economy SQ always think they bizniz or first class

Sent from Anfield YNWA using GAGT
Supersen likes this.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:14 PM   #57
Arch-Supremacy Member

Self-entitlement is strong in this one.

End up kenna flame online now

https://www.facebook.com/singaporeai...56189558708679

SQ, I checkin at HK airport for SQ865 on 9 Jan 2018 with a doctor memo stating my 14mth old Baby boy was having fever of 38.4 deg. Prior to this, I requested for seating next to my wife as she was seated at bassinet seat. The arrangement was required due to separate bookings. This was done a few days before outbound flight SQ890 on 6 Jan. Both inbound and outbound request despite call made to reservation office wasnít done. Ur CS officer even told me for inbound flight back from HK, I have to do it at their airport. Their ground staff told me sg reservation office had to communicate to them which wasnít done. Thanks to this, a lengthy delay happened at the checkin counter.. we didnít manage to measure his temp or gave him med in time.. we only managed to do so on board flight right before takeoff.. by then his temp was 39.5 and he had facial rash..Ur cabin crews didnít even bother to ask on the severity.. no communication was made to changi airport ground crew either. One of your cabin crew Kelvin Sim said he would write a report and ask me further on the encounter which he totally didnít ask me thereafter.. upon landing, no assistance was rendered. I met Kelvin Sim again at luggage belt, he claims no one gave any instruction for medical assistance upon landing or express immigration clearance..I had to rush my son to Mount E A&E and he is now warded for observation. Your staff have total disregard for my babyís wellbeing despite my initiative to communicate.. do note your airline will have to bear legal consequence and bad publicity for outright nonchalant attitude to my babyís wellbeing.. my wife requested for us to get off the plane first upon landing so that we could rush him to the hospital and we were turned down by one of your male cabin crew who was of senior age on Sq865. We were seated at 41C and 41D FYI.

You can do a check with Mount E Orchard to verify if my son is really hospitalized in case you think Iím joking..

And I have a couple of SQ flights already booked for my family holidays over the next few months.. you may want to evaluate what can be done..
not expecting SQ to do any "compensation" like he claimed?
Old 11-01-2018, 08:20 PM   #58

Lol siao lang entitlement....
Old 11-01-2018, 08:21 PM   #59
Master Member

Many slinkies are self entitled....

Loy taught them well
Old 11-01-2018, 08:23 PM   #60
Arch-Supremacy Member

Seems like edmw csi team activated....
dont need to csi la.

his fb already show where he work.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.