HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GLGt] Insurance agent blame SQ for forgetting to feed med to his own

Like Tree298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2018, 08:24 PM   #61

"we didn’t manage to measure his temp or gave him med in time.. we only managed to do so on board flight right before takeoff.. by then his temp was 39.5 and he had facial rash."

didn't manage??? KNN...take temperature and feed med very difficult? need hoursssss to do? need extra hands?? need special pple to do?? ownself cannot take care blame pple...
Must be typical wait till last min go airport so rush no time do anything...haha
rilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:25 PM   #62
Arch-Supremacy Member

insurance agent.... earn too much so nose already high up there liao la...
Supersen likes this.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:25 PM   #63
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wtf he so fast deactivated his account? Anyone got his FB screenshots anot?
still there leh. his smelly attitude.
gravity_infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:27 PM   #64
Master Member

This guy should go jiak sai

kuti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:27 PM   #65
High Supremacy Member

another complain..

Ler Lim‎ to Singtel
21 February 2015 · Bedok ·
Dear Singtel, you guys are incorrigible. My wife's iPhone 5s which you replaced in December was a faulty set. I had already explained it's extremely urgent since its eve of cny..and she totally can't make or receive any calls.. her ac is 14001263. She can't replace her phone at QCD unless to pay $450 because warranty over even though refurbished set should have 90 days warranty under apple policy..

You can retrieve her records to see what's wrong.. Made us make a wasted trip to Singtel shop at Bedok mall today with false promise of a full waiver of early recontract penalty when it's still pending in your records. Which part of extremely urgent did u not understand on retrieving the service report on her iPhone which would have solved the problem. Made us queue 2 hrs with no outcome. I'm expecting more than full waiver of early recontract penalty. U should waive her subscription for 6 months minimum..on the basis of not understanding how important it is for a person to remain contactable.. Useless staff who cannot comprehend simple English and understand what is urgency.. You only expect customer to pay and cannot understand that there must be a measurable cost in return.. I would appreciate a callback from you guys.. Take note this case has mostly likely reach the ears of your directors..
https://www.facebook.com/singtel/pos...53436443426677

Bloody cheapskate
kw442 likes this.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:29 PM   #66
Arch-Supremacy Member

another complain..

Ler Lim‎ to Singtel
Dear Singtel, you guys are incorrigible. My wife's iPhone 5s which you replaced in December was a faulty set. I had already explained it's extremely urgent since its eve of cny..and she totally can't make or receive any calls.. her ac is 14001263. She can't replace her phone at QCD unless to pay $450 because warranty over even though refurbished set should have 90 days warranty under apple policy..

You can retrieve her records to see what's wrong.. Made us make a wasted trip to Singtel shop at Bedok mall today with false promise of a full waiver of early recontract penalty when it's still pending in your records. Which part of extremely urgent did u not understand on retrieving the service report on her iPhone which would have solved the problem. Made us queue 2 hrs with no outcome. I'm expecting more than full waiver of early recontract penalty. U should waive her subscription for 6 months minimum..on the basis of not understanding how important it is for a person to remain contactable.. Useless staff who cannot comprehend simple English and understand what is urgency.. You only expect customer to pay and cannot understand that there must be a measurable cost in return.. I would appreciate a callback from you guys.. Take note this case has mostly likely reach the ears of your directors..

Bloody cheapskate
seems like he is always fishing for things to complain to get freebies.
gravity_infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:30 PM   #67
Supremacy Member

another complain..

Ler Lim‎ to Singtel

Bloody cheapskate
Damn noisy guy this Ler Lim. Non-stop complaining.

Wonder if he will write a long long post to his wife's FB to complain about the quality of their piak piak or not
aromilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:31 PM   #68
Lss
Greater Supremacy Member

What can be done is cancel and refund lor.

He so unhappy should support another airline instead.
Lss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:33 PM   #69
Greater Supremacy Member

what is this logic sia
Old 11-01-2018, 08:35 PM   #70
High Supremacy Member

yet another one...

Privacy · Terms · Advertising · AdChoices · Cookies ·
More
Facebook © 2018

‎Ler Lim‎ to Singapore General Hospital
29 June 2015 · Singapore ·
Hi SGH, Dr Ng Yee Sien, Head of Rehabilitation just quoted this to my mother about my sister who has been hospitalized for 6 months. He emotionally threaten my mother by saying my sister will never recover and my mum told him he is not God to determine her life. Dr Ng responded by saying he is the God to determine in the hospital. All these was for the purpose of forcing my sister to be discharged.. So may I know SGH allows such doctors to do their practice?

This was said by him in the presence of another doctor in his team.

I would expect an answer from the board of SGH and I will be escalating this matter of inappropriate professionalism of emotional threatening of your doctors on my family members.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:35 PM   #71
Supremacy Member

Supersen, Esteee, TehBeng and 2 others like this.
aromilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:36 PM   #72

I hope his clients do the same thing to him
poland_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:36 PM   #73
Great Supremacy Member

what is this logic sia
insurance agents' logic

most of them are scums
Old 11-01-2018, 08:36 PM   #74
Great Supremacy Member

Lol at cheapo ........ wtf this guy throw face and btw his English sucks
snap99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:37 PM   #75
Greater Supremacy Member

insurance agents' logic

most of them are scums
ya lor...wtf man...self entitlement
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.