[GPGT] Westham United FC

bonkbonk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully all these low risk plays n losses will get us into Europa...(postive note)

On the minus side... Carrol should go, take a load off our salary cap...

Hopefully Sam will stay despite his playing style which has been consistent, improvements were obvious...

Sent from Tardis with The Doctor using GAGT

euko82

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hopefully all these low risk plays n losses will get us into Europa...(postive note)

On the minus side... Carrol should go, take a load off our salary cap...

Hopefully Sam will stay despite his playing style which has been consistent, improvements were obvious...

West ham fans will regret like Newcastle fans. Booing off their capable coach

Velana

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh... I don't see how having a top scorer is of any use. Charlie austin has 17 goals and 3 penalties scored. but QPR still bottom of the table...

At the end of the day, football is still a team sport.

and btw, kudos to West Ham. I also like them though not a fan. Had managed them before virtually too.

bonkbonk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh... I don't see how having a top scorer is of any use. Charlie austin has 17 goals and 3 penalties scored. but QPR still bottom of the table...

At the end of the day, football is still a team sport.

and btw, kudos to West Ham. I also like them though not a fan. Had managed them before virtually too.

Westham has decent enough defence, QPR was leaking goals more than what charlie Austin scores... A big 73 goals leaked...

A proven good striker with more than 15 goals a season can go a long way...

Westham this season scored 43 goals from various players if one striker contributes 15 goals TT would have bring up our goal difference n of course a target man TT we can rely on when we need goals the most. Tt was why Andy Carroll was bought but obviously he's nt working out.

Velana

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Westham has decent enough defence, QPR was leaking goals more than what charlie Austin scores... A big 73 goals leaked...

A proven good striker with more than 15 goals a season can go a long way...

Westham this season scored 43 goals from various players if one striker contributes 15 goals TT would have bring up our goal difference n of course a target man TT we can rely on when we need goals the most. Tt was why Andy Carroll was bought but obviously he's nt working out.

Andy carroll never really worked out since he left Newcastle.

So I hope Harry kane don't leave Tottenham too.

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
one of the most famous player to play for west ham

7348504_114230483683.jpg

ManOfTheHour

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so Slaven Bilic seems the favourite to be next manager?

doesn't hurt to have an ex player though he didn't have a long career there as a player

Reaction score
wah interesting thread

saw west ham fans on the tube pretty regularly when i was studying in london

most memorably was after the championship play-offs in the 11/12 season, when i boarded a carriage full of ecstatic west ham fans returning from wembley

they were chanting "ricky vaz te, he scores when he wants, he scores when he wants" :)

bonkbonk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://leaprate.com/2015/06/etoro-signs-3-year-sponsorship-deal-with-west-ham-united/

Global social trading network eToro has joined the wave of Forex companies sponsoring sports teams in a bid to break the traditional limits of financial marketing. The company today announced a partnership with West Ham United, the famous East London football club.

The agreement will see eToro become the club’s first official social trading partner from the onset of the 2015/16 season.

This three year deal happens at an exciting time for both eToro and West Ham. Recently eToro has secured significant funding from three major banks – Russia’s Sberbank and China’s Ping An, as well as Germany’s Commerzbank.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.