HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GPGT] Who is this Sanjiv Ratnam?

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

Question [GPGT] Who is this Sanjiv Ratnam?

Sanjiv Ratnam:

TRE Readers

You guys are sore losers. And I enjoy making fun of you since you don’t like us and call us Foreign Trash.

I am from India. I am a lawyer. My wife and I got our citizenship last year. My two sons are PRs and working at DBS and Citibank. I have a cousin who is the VP of HR at DBS and a brother who is a private banker in Citibank. They will never serve NS and will enjoy the best of both worlds. Plenty of smart Indians in these banks. BTW, they head these banks here! LOL!

The point of no return will be reached before 2016. Us new citizens will drown you guys out. PAP is smarter than the Malaysian BN. Ask yourselves, why 6.9 is pushed through even though it may cost them votes? Simple, they will have the numbers by 2016 to win. We will vote PAP and use them to protect ourselves while we are here.

Vote them out? Sorry guys, you are screwed. You had our last chance in 2011, but it will not come again…ever! Look around you, we are everywhere! The PAP saw through Singaporeans in the last GE. Yes, you are that stupid!

I see no future for so called true blue Singaporeans. Us new citizens and PRs will run the place from 2016 onwards. There is nothing you can really do about it unless you have the guts for an Arab Spring! I tell you this joke, the PAP has approached one of my sons to stand for election if he converts to citizenship!

I just love to taunt losers here. But hey, don’t blame us, we were invited with opened arms by guess who? Hahaha!

God bless. And Majullah Singapura my foot!

Hahaha!
Sanjiv Ratnam

marbleslab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 12:17 AM   #2

Sanjiv Ratnam:

TRE Readers

You guys are sore losers. And I enjoy making fun of you since you don’t like us and call us Foreign Trash.

I am from India. I am a lawyer. My wife and I got our citizenship last year. My two sons are PRs and working at DBS and Citibank. I have a cousin who is the VP of HR at DBS and a brother who is a private banker in Citibank. They will never serve NS and will enjoy the best of both worlds. Plenty of smart Indians in these banks. BTW, they head these banks here! LOL!

The point of no return will be reached before 2016. Us new citizens will drown you guys out. PAP is smarter than the Malaysian BN. Ask yourselves, why 6.9 is pushed through even though it may cost them votes? Simple, they will have the numbers by 2016 to win. We will vote PAP and use them to protect ourselves while we are here.

Vote them out? Sorry guys, you are screwed. You had our last chance in 2011, but it will not come again…ever! Look around you, we are everywhere! The PAP saw through Singaporeans in the last GE. Yes, you are that stupid!

I see no future for so called true blue Singaporeans. Us new citizens and PRs will run the place from 2016 onwards. There is nothing you can really do about it unless you have the guts for an Arab Spring! I tell you this joke, the PAP has approached one of my sons to stand for election if he converts to citizenship!

I just love to taunt losers here. But hey, don’t blame us, we were invited with opened arms by guess who? Hahaha!

God bless. And Majullah Singapura my foot!

Hahaha!
Sanjiv Ratnam

so rich go USA lah. come SG for what.
cheesengboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 12:27 AM   #3

so fake...

and this was few weeks ago?
Waffles86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 12:28 AM   #4
High Supremacy Member

They say this was a troll created this letter
Neon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 12:28 AM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

so fake...

and this was few weeks ago?
abt 1 or 2 wk ago i think
marbleslab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 12:30 AM   #6
Master Member

3SG_NS_Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.