Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[HELP]How to stop fapping?

Like Tree2Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-08-2013, 01:03 AM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

erm and wat social status u trying to upkeep?
Old 22-08-2013, 01:23 AM   #32

I'll be honest here..

I've been fapping since i was primary 2 or so and I'm 23 years old now. Right now, I feel that fapping has affected me greatly in terms of my health and social status. Last time i used to fap more often , but now i reduced it to like 2 or 3 times a week.

I dont know how to explain it to you guys, but I have this condition where I will have this great anxiety inside of me at random times and sometimes it will stay for days. The inner area below my throat and below my stomach will feel like it is trying to compress itself and thus hard for me to normalise my breathing. It had affected my sleep greatly in a way that I have trouble calming down and breath properly. I tend to notice that i will have feelings like this more after i fap. I noticed that last time when i booked out from my 2 weeks bmt confinement, i didnt feel much of this. I didnt fap for 2 weeks and in fact, i could feel myself being much more healthier during that period.

Also, I realised that it might also have affected my muscle growth. I like to workout often and my muscles are not growing much or maybe in fact shrink down and I think this is because I have also fap a lot.

I am now trying to stop myself from fapping but the urge will come every 2 or 3 days. I tried being busy or occupying myself with stuffs but somehow i will try to occupy the time to fap, especially late at night.
I LAUGHED WHEN I SAW THE TITLE! ROFL!

I only got 2 ways to suggest to u la..

But seriously, I feel u. I know that this can become a form of addiction if done for a long time... But err... Just tahan ah! You must really force yourself to tahan, tell yourself that your days will be better after u tahan.

Just like running long distance, the process will be freaking tough, but once u endure and work hard through it, u will feel proud of yourself.

Another way is to keep yourself occupied ah, keep yourself busy or things that will refrain u from becoming horny.

The reason why your muscle growth was affected was because our testosterone will only last a while after u fap. Thus it will not help in muscle growth, unless u fap liao then immediately go workout. But online articles had said that if u endure your horniness (don't fap when u horny), it will raise your testosterone more higher, thus helping your growth in muscles.
APrettyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 01:33 AM   #33

erm and wat social status u trying to upkeep?
It's not really a status to upkeep but more to the social interaction between people.Due to my condition, i will always pangseh my friends coz i feel anxious for no reason..
Old 22-08-2013, 01:35 AM   #34

I LAUGHED WHEN I SAW THE TITLE! ROFL!

I only got 2 ways to suggest to u la..

But seriously, I feel u. I know that this can become a form of addiction if done for a long time... But err... Just tahan ah! You must really force yourself to tahan, tell yourself that your days will be better after u tahan.

Just like running long distance, the process will be freaking tough, but once u endure and work hard through it, u will feel proud of yourself.

Another way is to keep yourself occupied ah, keep yourself busy or things that will refrain u from becoming horny.

The reason why your muscle growth was affected was because our testosterone will only last a while after u fap. Thus it will not help in muscle growth, unless u fap liao then immediately go workout. But online articles had said that if u endure your horniness (don't fap when u horny), it will raise your testosterone more higher, thus helping your growth in muscles.

I think after i fap liao no mood to workout..
I tried to challenge myself with the things you mention and i failed most of the time. I think the main cause of it is my computer at home. After i reach home, lets say i using fb, suddenly got urge to watch prawn, but i also need to use my com for school..
Old 22-08-2013, 01:47 AM   #35

I think after i fap liao no mood to workout..
I tried to challenge myself with the things you mention and i failed most of the time. I think the main cause of it is my computer at home. After i reach home, lets say i using fb, suddenly got urge to watch prawn, but i also need to use my com for school..
I know that feeling man! How about, when u got the urge to fap to prawn, u keep on watching all the prawns but u don't fap. Watch until sian liao then u can tahan le lo! Fight fire with fire ah..

Because if u don't stop fapping to prawn ah, got scientific saying that our brain will get very addicted if we keep doing it, if I'm not wrong it's due to endorphins being released after each fap. It will then make us reliable on the prawns and faps ah.

Bo bian ah bro, must really fight, I also fapper for very long years liao, now still fighting off. We must be brave warriors to fight against the fap-sation.
APrettyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 02:06 AM   #36

siao gina, how to fap so much, get a girlfriend, got motivation to store n unleash at a go liao. problem solved
campsianla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 02:08 AM   #37
Master Member

lose your virginity first.

after tasting real sex, you wont want to fap again.
pikafunk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 02:15 AM   #38
Arch-Supremacy Member

chop kkj

or try fl
RazorLotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 02:18 AM   #39
Supremacy Member

let me help you
APrettyGirl likes this.
Old 22-08-2013, 02:27 AM   #40
Master Member

let her help you....
pikafunk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 02:32 AM   #41
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hmm... fap really bad for health?
NSforSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.