Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone looking to sell xrp/btc?? pm me thx
saltydog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:41 PM   #34
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wow 2nd part liao!!
Old 02-01-2018, 07:42 PM   #35
Arch-Supremacy Member

should add more privacy-centric coins to your portfolio. zcash, monero are all good coins.

bitcoin first gained widespread adoption on the dark web to facilitate payment. i'd like to think that without the dark web, bitcoin wouldnt be where it is right now.

with wall street jumping on the bandwagon and extending the backlog of the blockchain + privacy concerns, darknet markets have been switching over to alt coins

tell me where can i really spend my bitcoins in small quantities other than on the darkweb?
Zcash and sky are privacy coins. I actually sold Monero for sky.

But btc is slow and high TXN cost. Each time I have to convert to btc and send to another exchange wallet....heart pain.
coolhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:45 PM   #36
Master Member

When ppl become too bearish on BTC its time to switch back. I am not a BTC maximalist but its postive network effect is still unsurmountable. Looking for dominance to rise back to 50% by late 2018.

Holding all alts for now.
babavanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:46 PM   #37
Supremacy Member

what do you think of ripple XRP, anymore chance for increase?
Old 02-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #38
Arch-Supremacy Member

what do you think of ripple XRP, anymore chance for increase?
xrp heavily manipulated by Korean exchange, that's why its so much higher on their exchange..
Phen8210 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:49 PM   #39
Arch-Supremacy Member

When ppl become too bearish on BTC its time to switch back. I am not a BTC maximalist but its postive network effect is still unsurmountable. Looking for dominance to rise back to 50% by late 2018.

Holding all alts for now.
alts are the way to go now, i already earn 3x the past few days , looking to put in more but coinbase cap is making me lose all my opportunities.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:49 PM   #40
Supremacy Member

xrp heavily manipulated by Korean exchange, that's why its so much higher on their exchange..
so worthwhile to buy now or just skip better? coz have chance going to coinbase this month, than maybe moon
Old 02-01-2018, 07:49 PM   #41
Master Member

should add more privacy-centric coins to your portfolio. zcash, monero are all good coins.

bitcoin first gained widespread adoption on the dark web to facilitate payment. i'd like to think that without the dark web, bitcoin wouldnt be where it is right now.

with wall street jumping on the bandwagon and extending the backlog of the blockchain + privacy concerns, darknet markets have been switching over to alt coins

tell me where can i really spend my bitcoins in small quantities other than on the darkweb?
BitCoin has been unofficially dead the day its futures became tradable on Wall Street. Because for the first time, the bulge brackets are finally able to subtly and indirectly manipulate BitCoin prices, so as to make money off the common man, just as they do almost daily in the regulated stock markets.

No way will they allow the man on the street to continue having an advantage over them.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #42
Arch-Supremacy Member

so worthwhile to buy now or just skip better? coz have chance going to coinbase this month, than maybe moon
a lot of alt coins got potential to moon as well, i dont think there is this satisfaction if you didnt enter at 80cent LOL.. so i never put. it's up to you..

today i entered verge at 0.14xxx so yeah..
Old 02-01-2018, 07:52 PM   #43
Arch-Supremacy Member

i think btc is really ****ed up now, because the coin trf fee is so freaking expensive and not everybody is being approved by gdax or gemini exchange.. there is no way i am going to buy btc now lol. But i also hope it goes up because i need it to be up due to some stuff.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:52 PM   #44
Supremacy Member

a lot of alt coins got potential to moon as well, i dont think there is this satisfaction if you didnt enter at 80cent LOL.. so i never put. it's up to you..

today i entered verge at 0.14xxx so yeah..
i am new, i only have btc, i am trying to enter alt market, should i try TRX?

thanks
Old 02-01-2018, 07:52 PM   #45

I agree with your assessment (partly heh).

2018 will be Government intervention of crypto, it can be taxation or tightening regulations. More and more exchanges will get scrutinised by the US agencies and this will push those anti establishment holders to move to privacy coins.

I've started accumulating XMR and ENG

ChaoMonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.