[OFFICIAL] PlayStation Vita Thread

aerolord

Master Member
Reaction score
haven even buy yet :s13:

just rush finish danganronpa

works, wanna me hoot for you then you transfer me? :s13:

Maybe next time ba :), havent get my mem card... hopefully soon :s13:.. thanks though!

Btw, my friend suddenly flip prata say your it's your fault that you did not buy the Vita... cause now the other buyer put him aeroplane :s13:...

i jitao tell him you got better deal, can see his face expression change :eek:

hirako-shin

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i just imported a Japan (PCH-2000) PS Vita. Am i able to use their charger to charge my ps vita. Cus the AC Adapter Power:AC100~240V 50-60Hz
Plug type:A

Think it should be the same as local charger? Pls enlighten me. Thanks.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i just imported a Japan (PCH-2000) PS Vita. Am i able to use their charger to charge my ps vita. Cus the AC Adapter Power:AC100~240V 50-60Hz

yes. you can.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

yup no problem~

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Maybe next time ba :), havent get my mem card... hopefully soon :s13:.. thanks though!

Btw, my friend suddenly flip prata say your it's your fault that you did not buy the Vita... cause now the other buyer put him aeroplane :s13:...

I gpgt the sms and paste here KOHIMA?
then get him come in to explain.

I offer him 100, COD at my block, my timing. :)

hirako-shin

Master Member
Reaction score
never sic psn id ~ :D

Haven't set up account yet. :) Still waiting to buy game then set up. Btw, lets say i want to buy one piece kaizoku musou 2, should i buy region 2 or region 3?? Becus i want to open a jpn account and buy DLC content. Does r3( which is asia region) affect my DLC? Thanks. Anyone who knows can answer my query too. Thanks alot

tansrb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

see la ask him sell me that time he dun wan

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven't set up account yet. :) Still waiting to buy game then set up. Btw, lets say i want to buy one piece kaizoku musou 2, should i buy region 2 or region 3?? Becus i want to open a jpn account and buy DLC content. Does r3( which is asia region) affect my DLC? Thanks. Anyone who knows can answer my query too. Thanks alot

I am on Jpn acc. I am quite sure the DLC has to match the version of the game you are using.

Just set up your account and buy through the PSN Store. Kaizoku Muso 2 is 7344JPY in the store.

IDevil

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian my ps vita gone crazy after update...

wifi cannot connect (pc and mobile all can)

I want to dl destiny of spirits...... :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.