[Official] The WWE Thread

xXxMURDERxXx

Master Member
Reaction score
fcking wwe cant even have a decent main event traditional ss elimination match. so many mid card and jobbers being neglected and getting crappy storylines. even a team nxt vs team wwe would be nice imo with decent build up. can really see the lack of high tier main event stars w/o cena, orton and rollins

hitman713

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://411mania.com/wrestling/csonkas-wwe-survivor-series-review-11-22-15/

Reigns survived the first brogue kick, buy ate another and won the title. With so many guys out, I feel that they needed to just make a guy Instead of doing that, they Lex Lugered Reigns again and gave the belt to the mid-card loser that was making, “get jiggy with it” jokes earlier in the night. Also add in the fact that he had been repeatedly pushed (and hell I LIKE Sheamus) and not gotten over all that well and this feels badly laid out and executed. The Reigns win felt right, the spear on Triple H was right and if they had to run a cash in angle, they should have just had Reigns win and done the clean sweep to try and give him a go. I mean is anyone excited for Sheamus as “the guy” at this point? The worst part is that the feed continued, an showed Roman basically crying as people mocked and booed him.

Mirage_97

Reaction score
tumblr_ny92s1eCk71s2gb48o1_540.jpg

WWE Creative team is really jin creative

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i think they wanna prove that they are not pushing Roman. and with this, they are hoping the fans to get behind Roman.

face champ but getting boo? that jus shows they are too pushy on things. oh well. they earn big bucks and not us. they should know what to do right? right?

euko82

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think now the fans are too much.

They want the matches to end in the result they expect.

You don't have this kind of fans in the 80s and 90s.

How fun will it be if every results goes your way?

hitman713

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think now the fans are too much.

They want the matches to end in the result they expect.

You don't have this kind of fans in the 80s and 90s.

How fun will it be if every results goes your way?

I think the point is not the result going the fan's way, is more of a complaint to the current state of the product. This tournament is a huge opportunity for WWE to either build a new star in either Ambrose or Reigns but in the end they choose the most predictable and boring route in giving Sheamus the belt, the guy that couldn't get over with the fans even after multiple pushes.

Also, this is the third time Triple H has been involved in a successful Money in the Bank cash in, 2011 with Del Rio and Punk, 2013 with Orton and Bryan and this. This type of repetitive booking only shows us that WWE is running out of ideas and don't really know what to do with the product without Mr Hustle, Loyalty and Respect.

euko82

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think the point is not the result going the fan's way, is more of a complaint to the current state of the product. This tournament is a huge opportunity for WWE to either build a new star in either Ambrose or Reigns but in the end they choose the most predictable and boring route in giving Sheamus the belt, the guy that couldn't get over with the fans even after multiple pushes.

Also, this is the third time Triple H has been involved in a successful Money in the Bank cash in, 2011 with Del Rio and Punk, 2013 with Orton and Bryan and this. This type of repetitive booking only shows us that WWE is running out of ideas and don't really know what to do with the product without Mr Hustle, Loyalty and Respect.

Money in the bank gotta be successfully cashed in. If not, it will make it lose its status as money in the bank thing.

I think only once or twice they did not cash in successfully and no doubt, it makes money in the bank loses its shine

hitman713

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Money in the bank gotta be successfully cashed in. If not, it will make it lose its status as money in the bank thing.

I think only once or twice they did not cash in successfully and no doubt, it makes money in the bank loses its shine

Actually I don't mind Sheamus cashing in successfully, maybe it can give him a interesting run. The problem is the execution is very poor. In 2013, Cena and Bryan had a amazing match before Orton come in and ruin the party and the fans were not so against it. (Although after that Orton had a piss poor run with the authority.)

They can book however they want as long as it is interesting and makes sense as far as I am concern but I just feel that this cash in could have been handled alot better. And from what I read, alot of ppl feel the same way too

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can now even guess and read the WWE creative team minds.

WM32 Roman Reigns will eventualy win WWE Champion!

BELIEVE THAT!:s22:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
the cash in can be hyped up liked what they did with Miz and Ziggler

Miz had been stalking around whenever there was a title match
Ziggler has been hyping the cash in for almost one year and it was so pumped when he finally cashed it in

even the cash in is so entertaining~:s13:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
anyways tomorrow's RAW might be interesting..

i wanna hear what Wyatt family going to say:s13:
got stable still can lose. pui~:s13:

GameboyX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually i feel that the wrestling in WWE has been in its best state for the past few years. it's the creative and booking that have been super disappointing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.