[Official] The WWE Thread

GameboyX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Comqyjb.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next PPV:
15 December 2014 , Monday, 8 am, Singapore Time

WWE TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS... AND STAIRS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official WWE Youtube Channel
Note: Some playlists like Raw, Smackdown, NXT are not available in Singapore.
WWEFanNation's Channel - YouTube

Raw is on every Tuesday 8am to 11pm, Singapore Time.

Smackdown is on every Saturday 9am, Singapore Time.
Look out for 'live' Smackdown which happens occasionally. Then it will be on Wednesday morning, Singapore Time.

Stream I always watch WWE from
VIPBox

Can look for 'live' streams from
Wiziwig
Myp2p
Desirulez

Missed 'live'? Still can watch from
Desirulez WWE Uploads

Pro wrestling websites I always read news from
Wrestleview
WrestleZone

and...
Injury List

Next Daylight Savings Time change: 2nd Sunday of March

Last edited:

GameboyX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i miss the older days of DX
i only started watching pro wrestling on 2000, my first PPV was Summerslam 2000, so i missed most part of the attitude era :(

i miss the days when things are more unpredictable and sort of messy, and fans in the arenas are more active and noisy...

_dEvon

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice, hope this thread will be more active than the other one..

halal_boy

Reaction score
I got qn. who is the person making a comeback next week on raw? Jericho or another person?

Chuck Norris

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup, with the dates, (year)2012 (2)nd (j)anaury, i can't see how it can't be him... and in the promo vid got his favorite catchphrase... 'never gonna be the same again'

hahaha

GameboyX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got qn. who is the person making a comeback next week on raw? Jericho or another person?
from what i read, most probably is chris jericho even though he has been denying it on twitter. i certainly hope it's him too, he has always been great and at his age, he should come back and get one last run in wrestling career.

i originally hoped it's undertaker AND jericho, seeing the eerie promos. but rumours are saying they are planning undertaker vs triple h with hbk as special referee -______-

Chuck Norris

Master Member
Reaction score
from what i read, most probably is chris jericho even though he has been denying it on twitter. i certainly hope it's him too, he has always been great and at his age, he should come back and get one last run in wrestling career.

i originally hoped it's undertaker AND jericho, seeing the eerie promos. but rumours are saying they are planning undertaker vs triple h with hbk as special referee -______-

noooo that would be sian. taker and hhh feuded not too long ago only sia

GameboyX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
noooo that would be sian. taker and hhh feuded not too long ago only sia
i also thought it will be sian, and a huge anti climax to what is expected to be undertaker's last match. i dont see how they can exceed their previous two wrestlemania matches.

plans always change in wwe, hope this will.

halal_boy

Reaction score
What if the video marks the return of the mcmahon siblings? possible? got rumors that batista is comin back also :s22::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.