HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official EDMW Jobless Club 2017] - Part 2

Like Tree191Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-10-2017, 03:44 PM   #3931
Arch-Supremacy Member

1K is for those who fail to start course after accepted by school & not for course dropout.

Haha, you may not pass out from course even give you 4K allowance for PCP-RN.
Nt really I hope go back school study full time in poly..

I gave up chance study poly so juz fulfil my dream last time
3G SAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 03:57 PM   #3932
Arch-Supremacy Member

Between tiredness and jobless which will make you die first? Why everyone scared jobless? Isnt tiredness more worse?
u can b tired but u cannot go hungry
10 char
rain_myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 04:06 PM   #3933
Supremacy Member

Like I said, it really depend on your sponsor, training provider, industry representative & WSG.

I will used PCP for Complex Equipment Engineer as an example. WSG stated that it is a 6 months OJT & Monthly Gross Salary for Engineer is between $3,800 to $5,900. It will not lead you to any qualification.

However here come the questions. During the 6 months OJT, are you getting a salary or allowance? How much is the salary/allowance during & after the 6 months OJT? What next after 6 months OJT? How much is the LD before & after 6 months OJT?

Then we used some common sense. Without a relevant qualification, do you think you can get a job as Complex Equipment Engineer after OJT in another company? When degree holder also may not earn this amount, do you think we will be able to get a Monthly Gross Salary between $3,800 to $5,900?

Yes, most likely it guarantee you a job after OJT but you do not have a say for salary package (wages, working hours, benefits & etc). To add on, it is 100% control by company to determine if you pass from OJT cause there is no proper structured training. Is this what you want & chose to invest (time, current wages, LD) for your career through PCP?

I just read up about PCP-RN, I then now know how come the LD for PCP-RN is so high. Because is a 2 years course and you will be getting allowance. But I believe most of the PCP programme is not that bad as you are required to attend course for only about 3-6 months and then OJT. Most importantly it guarantee job (provided you dont fk up the OJT).
Old 13-10-2017, 04:08 PM   #3934
Supremacy Member

Then jiayou for you.

Nt really I hope go back school study full time in poly..

I gave up chance study poly so juz fulfil my dream last time
Old 13-10-2017, 04:12 PM   #3935
Supremacy Member

This mean you have to quit wafer fab & pay LD for it. Then you apply for aerospace for executive course cause there is no such thing as transfer. Whether they select you or not is another thing but very unlikely cause you are now in debt & possible of dropping out again from a PCP course.

What I mean if I had joined PCP in.wafer fab but half way decide switch aerospace for executive course

If half way drop can reapply other course again
Old 13-10-2017, 04:15 PM   #3936
Supremacy Member

I feel that jobless is worse then tiredness. When I become jobless, my saving will run out & I will stress on my daily expenses. When I am tired with a job that come with wages, I can afford to take leave or even quit to take a career break.

Between tiredness and jobless which will make you die first? Why everyone scared jobless? Isnt tiredness more worse?
Old 13-10-2017, 04:42 PM   #3937
Supremacy Member

By on how NYP sabo their students, I don't think I can pass out from the course. The longer it take, the higher the LD & time are wasted.

My senior fail his PRCP (Pre-registration consolidation programme) twice & cannot pass out from NYP with a Diploma to get his RN (provisional) practicing certificate. End up worst then me.

I can share with you what is happening in Nursing Industry. At school level, they will find way to make you drop out of course if they find out you are weak instead of helping you to improve on your studies. At PRCP or workforce, they will fail your PRCP/provisional period. This is because they want to create an image that their competent is as good as doctor & weak nurse is a bad apple in the industry. All thank to some paper in white colour!

At community hospital, their budget is low which the reason why majorly of their workforce like RN are foreigners. Because government know that they cannot fully relies on foreigners, they are encouraging more Singaporeans & PRs to join nursing as a career. If we have more supply on local nurses, we will have less demand on foreign nurses. This is the reason why foreign nurses will group together & feedback that local nurses are not up to standard. My another senior kena this & now suffer during his bond period.

Y not just continue the course n serve the bond n fk off? 100k no joke sia

Sent from 穷挫矮胖永独 using GAGT
Old 13-10-2017, 05:02 PM   #3938
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi kyoji83,

no offence or wat la. u keep talking / repeating about how bad PCP RN, NYP and nursing is. but the fact is if u keep staying in the present, den u can't move on to the future.

even if u keep mentioning about your past, it wont change the fact that u have to repay the bond u broke.

i dont think there are many ppl here who wanna be nurses. which brings me to my 2nd point. try not to join an industry dominated by your opposite gender. there's a reason why they need a particular gender.

having said all the above, nurses rly very xiong job. long hours, physically and mentally tiring to help patients and pay attention to all the finer details like medication, etc. the pay also not very high and it's like 2nd class job to doctors...

there are better bonded jobs out there like signing on with SAF as uniformed / Military Expert...
juventusfc27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 05:16 PM   #3939

I feel that jobless is worse then tiredness. When I become jobless, my saving will run out & I will stress on my daily expenses. When I am tired with a job that come with wages, I can afford to take leave or even quit to take a career break.
Icic lets say you have reits of about 200K surely you can forever take a break yah?
Brian811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 05:16 PM   #3940
High Supremacy Member

1 2 3
3 2 1

jobless multi-millionaire private property owner ramlee piaking ATB tenants NUMBER 1 !!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Ap4/edit#gid=0

Knn....
ahboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 05:28 PM   #3941
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ramlee kor kor when wanna jiak bee hoon?

Sent from Finally Out Of Speedforce Prison using GAGT
blurblur123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 05:36 PM   #3942

Sian got written test before interview..dunno how many essays I wrote liao
Pherenike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 05:44 PM   #3943
Supremacy Member

Nope, will still work.

Icic lets say you have reits of about 200K surely you can forever take a break yah?
Old 13-10-2017, 05:48 PM   #3944
Arch-Supremacy Member

Jin sad no calls for interview

blurblur123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 05:49 PM   #3945
Greater Supremacy Member

Jin sad no calls for interview

Year end is hard
mrclubbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.