HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Serious] Why ppl like to put others' private parts in the mouth?

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2018, 02:17 PM   #16
Master Member

TS have U ever heard of 施比受更有福?
Nemesismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 02:43 PM   #17
Greater Supremacy Member

I was trapped in a forest before, with nothing more than my wooden cane to aid my walking. I was tired hungry and most importantly lost. The air was thick and it was hard trying to breathe. After trying my best to navigate through the dense forest, I came across a deep abyss. Exhausted, I laid down beside the point rock and cursed at the gods for keeping me alive only to be tortured like a plaything. Just then I heard a whisper in the wind, lick the little rock and fondle it. At my wit's end I licked it. For a rock, it tasted metallic, a little fishy, but it was the best damn taste I had after being so hungry. I licked it and fondled the rock and suddenly the abyss turn into a beautiful lake and a water spout emerge. The forest turned into a paradise and birds of prey were flying across the sky...
This post
nachtsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 02:46 PM   #18
Master Member

I was trapped in a forest before, with nothing more than my wooden cane to aid my walking. I was tired hungry and most importantly lost. The air was thick and it was hard trying to breathe. After trying my best to navigate through the dense forest, I came across a deep abyss. Exhausted, I laid down beside the point rock and cursed at the gods for keeping me alive only to be tortured like a plaything. Just then I heard a whisper in the wind, lick the little rock and fondle it. At my wit's end I licked it. For a rock, it tasted metallic, a little fishy, but it was the best damn taste I had after being so hungry. I licked it and fondled the rock and suddenly the abyss turn into a beautiful lake and a water spout emerge. The forest turned into a paradise and birds of prey were flying across the sky...
U are the best

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT
Laoyeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 02:51 PM   #19
Master Member

We’ve got a winner here
-ymeg- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 03:01 PM   #20
High Supremacy Member

失比受更有福。。。

10 char
Litmuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 03:05 PM   #21
Master Member

Please continue....

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
chickenpiez007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 03:21 PM   #22
Supremacy Member

OwwAhOww

Old 13-01-2018, 03:22 PM   #23
High Supremacy Member

suddenly so many clones today.
Old 13-01-2018, 03:32 PM   #24
Arch-Supremacy Member

PaulLevesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 03:34 PM   #25
High Supremacy Member

this post is essentially better than ts's post...
amazingone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 03:40 PM   #26
Supremacy Member

Will this post defeat Padre's shanghai unker?
hardwriter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 03:45 PM   #27
High Supremacy Member

这个味道很健康.....
Old 13-01-2018, 03:51 PM   #28
High Supremacy Member

Please continue part 2
Chopin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 03:55 PM   #29

Waiting for chapter 2.
endo5x5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 04:01 PM   #30
High Supremacy Member

pls continue story
MarkersNg is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.